The Hidden DareDevil

"Hope can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to switch on the lights....."
                      ~Albert Dumbledore
                         (Approx.)

Anya's PoV
       As I sat comfortably on the last seat of the college bus escorting us to our destinated college ,I stared at the love birds nested in the two seater in front of me.I gazed out of the window, worrying about Nandu, as the college building melted away from my sight.
She'll be alright I comforted myself. There were a lot of perks of being associated with the "President", like how would I get this 'prized' bus seat so easily without any influence.

Suddenly I got a text....ping

Rohan: Respond miss........ U don't wanna come totally fine with me.....

Uhoh!! Amongst all the packing I had totally forgotten to reply him.

Me: Sorry I've been busy .....mmm Mr. I can't make it. Sorry again.

Rohan: K.....I get it..... What's gotten you busy....

Me: I'm on the bus to a inter-college fest.

Rohan: Which coll....

Me: STAR Academy.

Rohan: im coming......

Wait what??!!!!Then minutes passed, an hour passed but I got no reply.
Just then a very handsome car started chasing our bus.......
No way!!!!
Then our bus stopped for snacks.
And all the eyes were on the car that gave us a Chase .......
And out comes......
Karan Mehta
Oh god!!!!I didn't fathom I'll be seeing such a day.Karan our sweet , shy friend also sometimes called the "Fourth Musketeer" completely transformed into a "Stud Boy"!!!!

He apologizes for missing the college bus and asks his driver to return home.He crashes himself to the seat next to mine completely aware of the female attention he's garnering with his "New look" .His glasses have been replaced with lens. I learned that he got his hair and clothes makeover by a cousin of his. That's totally alright but what amazes me is his attitude that makes it hard to believe that it's the same friend I knew.From a complete shy guy to a cool guy like our 'President'.
"Got a girlfriend or something???",I ask unable to contain my shock anymore.
He gives a deep jingle laughter.
"You are being absurd Anya....I just wanted a 'CHANGE' ",he informs and smiles .The smile is kind of sad and ends with a sigh like he is fighting a pain inside his heart or something.

I don't pay much attention to it as I'm just relieved that the mystery car person is not Rohan. But what did he mean by I'm coming.
After sometime.....
Rohan: R u expecting me .......I was just kidding..... well what r u upto

That man!!!!

Me: Not really....... Coz I was busy planning a scare prank tonight with my friend....

Rohan: Which friend ?? SCARLETT or Nandini????

Me: Neither .....one is not coming other is busy with her guy. Well it's Karan .

Silence..... What the hell!

That night

   I sat in front of the huge mirror on our assorted cabin.I was neatly applying my red lipstick.... oops it smudged.... that's okay it'll add a more intense effect so I continued smearing it further around my eyes.
I was supposed to meet Karan at the back of all cabins , where he would get us white sheets to complete our scary look. But what's wrong with Rohan???? Why no reply???