chapter 4

This is a real past so please don't harasses me about it being brutal parts. I know I went threw them.

Scarlett's POV

I sat up screaming. What the fuck!! No please! Fuck you you unicorn pussy and they call you the almighty God. If you want me Dead just shoot me!!!!!!!

Isaac's POV

We want in the kitchen. Scarlett's kidnapper sat next to me. Me in Alex's lap eating an apple. "So what are your names?" I Asked
Alex smiled, "I'm Alex and this is Mason." I looked at Mason. He was built just like Alex. He had black hair and green eye. But he didn't have the same affect on me as Alex does.

I look at Alex. I loved his light blue eyes. There like the ocean. I gave them each a wary smile. Alex rested his head on top of mine. He smelt my hair. I giggled.  "do that again!" I looked at him confused. He smiled. "So what's your name? My Angel." I giggled at the nickname he gave me. He smerked at me. I imedeantly felt the crimson blush appear on my checks.

"Isaac" I whispered.

Mason's POV

"Isaac" he said whispering. Alex looked happy. Truly. That's when everyone froze. "PENNY!!!!!!!" I heard my mate scream. Isaac imedeantly tensed at that name. I ran up stairs to the room. She was hyperventilating. I scooped her up. "Shhhh..... It's ok." She was in tears. She looked up at me. Then tried to push me away but she was tired. "Go back to sleep" I said softly. She tried to even her breathing.

Around five minutes later she fell asleep in my arms. I took her downstairs. Isaac was struggling against my brother. He stopped and looked at me. "Please let me go!!" My princess shot up in my arms at the sound of her brother.

She ran over to him. Alex let go. She cried into his arm. I went to pull her away when Alex mind linked me.

Wait! Said Alex through the mind Link

What?

Wait. We could learn something!

Ok. Then I cut off the mind Link stepping back.

We both watched. She cried into his arms. " I..she.." my princess studdered through her sobs. "Shhhh... it's ok. I'm here." " I..I saw Penny. She was...then he..a.an.." she just cried more. "It was just a nightmare. Go to sleep." "Please stop! There not nightmares. You know this. There memories.".

"Yes I know but there living nightmares. You lived them." "Please!! Please don't leave me." "Shhhh...I won't. I promise now sleep." He rocked her back and forth as she cried. Pretty soon she was asleep. I went to pick her up and Isaac shot me multiple glares. I slowly stepped back. I knew that he would do anything for her.