chapter 1 part 2

"Haha yeah right whore." Said Tinisha. "I'm the whore!?!? That's weird I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck every rich stuck up asshole in the school." I laughed. Isaac stood in front of me face to face. "Scarlett you need to calm down. If you get in trouble over me I..." He started to sob. I pulled him into a hug. He cried on my shoulder.

"Ah look the whore and fa.." I cut off Derek. "Finish that word and I'll kick your ass guy or not your alloud to hit me in self defense so don't even use that as a bullshit excuse." I sneered.

"FAG...." I cut him off and tackled him to the ground. I sat on top of him beating him to a pulp. I almost knocked him out when his friends Wes ad Dillian pulled me off. I kicked Wes in the nuts and left hooked Dillian they both let go and fell.

I turned around and looked at Tinisha, Jozlin and joury. They we're huddled around Derek. I went to punch Tinisha but Isaac pulled me back. My eyes flickered back to their original color.

"Control your anger." He said through his sobs. I immediately thought of Penny. I started to confort him. Fuck I screamed in my head. Derek would die if I didn't get him to the hospital. I pushed past the girls. Tinisha was in tears.

"Save my brother please!! I'm sorry please!!!" She cried. I nodded my head then ran him to my car. Wes and Dillian followed. "What are you doing?" "We aren't leaving him with you." Wes glared at me. "Fuck!! Fine drive. Dillian help me." I threw the keys at Wes. He got in the drivers side. Me, Dillian and Derek got in the back. I pulled out my first aid kit.