S

•••

Hoseok sat comfortably on Yoongi's orange duvet whilst he watched the older struggle to find some sweatpants and a shirt that will actually fit Hoseok.
"Yoongi I can just go get my own," Hoseok reminded the, now, silver-y blue haired male.
"No!" Yoongi straightened his back suddenly and glared at Hoseok. "It's already eleven, it's pitch black out there and I don't trust myself to let you go. Please stay. What if something happened to you?" Yoongi's slightly frustrated expression turned into a worried one, causing Hoseok's fully exposed tattoo to turn a mix of light green (fear) and a turquoise (anxiousness). Hoseok nodded as he understood what Yoongi was thinking; he was right. It was late, there could be some weirdos out there, too.

"Finally!" Yoongi exclaimed as he pulled out some light grey sweatpants and plain black t-shirt. He turned to Hoseok with a proud grin plastered on his face only to be greeted with the cutest image he's ever seen. Hoseok was curled up around one of Yoongi's pillows, his glasses hanging off of his nose, his mouth slightly parted - which produced the softest snores Yoongi has ever heard - and his faded red hair in his eyes.
"He's even more adorable when he sleeps," Yoongi whispered whilst he made his way towards the side of his bed that Hoseok was facing. Yoongi then crouched down beside his bed, admiring the attractiveness of Hoseok. His natural beauty always managed to shock Yoongi. He was breathtakingly gorgeous and Yoongi didn't know how long he could go without actually asking Hoseok to be his boyfriend.

After Yoongi had moved the multiple strands of hair away from Hoseok's forehead, he planted a soft kiss onto the clear area.
"I love you." Yoongi smiled as he confessed under his breath. What he didn't know was that Hoseok was awake (only in the slightest but enough to hear Yoongi confess to him) and how he was trying his very best to not smile and jump onto Yoongi.

The short male stood in the center of his room, still looking at Hoseok's body, wondering whether he should change him into his spare clothes or not. Hoseok was still fully clothed in tight fitted jeans and his sweater and Yoongi thinks that he's uncomfortable but he doesn't want to disturb the angel on the bed. Shrugging it off, Yoongi grabbed a spare blanket and made his way over to Hoseok, gently placing the blanket over him before moving around the bed and slipping in under the duvet next to Hoseok. He curled into a ball and soon fell into a deep slumber whilst he faced Hoseok's back.

- - - - -

Sunlight creeped through the light orange curtains and made a stripe of white over Yoongi's eye, causing him to groan and try to move. But he couldn't. Something was stopping him. Someone was stopping him. He was about to lazily open one of his eyes to check who it was but then he felt a warm breath tickle his cheek. Yoongi's eyes shot open, looking to his left. It was Hoseok. Yoongi released a sigh of relief but then he became even more nervous than when his eyes were glued shut. The older lifted up the duvet and looked at his waist. Hoseok's arm was wrapped tightly around Yoongi's hips and the latter was in disbelief.
"I couldn't move because of one arm?" Yoongi whisper-shouted as he struggled to slip out of Hoseok's arm. "Hoseok," Yoongi raised the volume of his speech when calling out to the other. He lifted his upper body and leaned on his elbows. "Hoseok!" Yoongi hissed, becoming more and more frustrated when Hoseok didn't answer.

"Shit, is he dead?" The older placed the back of his hand on Hoseok's cheek, then his fingers on Hoseok's neck to check for a pulse. "Hoseok wake the fuck up!" Worry was an obvious feeling that Yoongi was currently possessing.

After a few minutes of constant shaking and profanities, Hoseok began to groan and move around under the bed sheet, causing Yoongi to smile widely at Hoseok and the same snores coming out of his mouth making him giggle.
"How did you even get under here? When I went to sleep you were above the duvet. And where's my fucking blanket?" Yoongi inquired rhetorically, finally giving in and lying on his side, away from Hoseok to avoid attacking the boy with his morning breath.
"I woke up in the middle of the night and got under because I was cold and you looked lonely," Hoseok replied sleepily, wrapping his other arm around Yoongi's waist and pulling him closer so that they were now spooning. Heat rose to Yoongi's cheeks because, holy shit, Hoseok's voice just as he wakes up is extremely hoarse and, most importantly, really attractive.

"What are you doing?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he tried to wiggle out of bed and away from Hoseok.
"Aw are you flustered?" Huskily, Hoseok asked. Yoongi could basically hear him smirk. He huffed because he knew there'd be no point in having a comeback.

"Let me go please," Hoseok's front was way too close to Yoongi's ass and the older of the two felt uncomfortable (but he secretly liked it) because he knew that if Hoseok kept moving, something would pop up. Literally. "Please I need the toilet," Yoongi lied, turning his head to try and face Hoseok who was now peeking at Yoongi through almost closed eyelids.
"Please, stay," Hoseok nuzzled his nose into Yoongi's neck and curled up his legs even more. "I'll be freezing if you leave me," Yoongi sighed and turned to face Hoseok, his heart suddenly racing.

"Uh, Hoseok, can I ask you something?" Yoongi stared into Hoseok's eyes and produced a gummy grin when Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"Go ahead," Yoongi took a deep breath and exhaled quietly to calm himself down.
"I've been thinking for a while," Yoongi fidgeted with the hem of Hoseok's shirt. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He but his lip. He knew they were soulmates and he knew that they would be together either way but he couldn't help but think of Hoseok rejecting him.

Hoseok licked his lips as he stared at Yoongi's before he leaned in and kissed him. It was chaste and it was quick but it was full of passion. Full of love. Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's shoulders and pulling away from the kiss. He instantly pulled Hoseok in for a long lasting hug. It was his turn to now nuzzle his nose into Hoseok's collarbone.
"Of course, Yoongi. Honestly I thought we were already dating but yes. I will. It's meant to be," Hoseok giggled childishly when Yoongi began to cover his pinky-red tattoo with rapid kisses.

"That's because we're soulmates."

- - - - -

a/n: I'm so sorry this is absolutely shit