Conversation Between Edward Jacob Bella And Harleen

Harleen's POV
Jacob, Edward, Bella, and I say in a room. We were going to talk about this mess.

"I can't believe you got her pregnant!" Jacob said about Bella accusing at Edward.
"Jacob the baby might be yours." Bella said.
"Or you might have twins one being Jacobs and one being Edward's." I say. Bella nods in agreement. Even when I sleep with her husband she's still my best friend. I thought she was gonna hate me.
"But we need to sort this out. Now. We can wait until after the babies are born though." Edward says.
"After the babies. This is to much stress." I say Bella agreeing with me.

I know what's to much stress for babies. I had 3 adopted siblings, 2 half siblings, and 4 full blood siblings.
Yes I had 9 siblings. My mother loved children.  I made 10 children.

I was the 6 oldest. I had 4 older brothers and an older sister.
I had 3 younger sisters and a younger brother.

I loved all but 3 of my siblings. They were triplets. Crissy, Jonah, and Alison. They were 2 years older than me. They loved to make my life a living hell.

Anyway back to the point.
Edward and Jacob went outside to talk.

"So I might be pregnant with twins. And you're pregnant. What's gonna happen?" Bella asked.
"Well what do you want to happen?" I asked her.
"I want to be with Jacob. I love Edward but he loves you and I'm just not feeling it anymore." She says. I nod understandingly. "What about you?" She asked.
"I love Edward." I say. "I want to be with him but he's with you." I say.
She grabbed my hand. I look up at her and she smiles sadly.

Edward's POV
"You want Bella don't you?" I asked him. He nods.
"Well she wants you as well." I say. "And I want Harleen." I finished. He nods.
"So what's gonna happen?" He asked.
I shrugged. "I don't know."