Chapter Seven

"Oh Vicky what a surprise"

"Oh yeah... I was wondering if we could talk.?"

"About.?"

"Well I heard you are a psychiatrist and I want you to help me with my feelings"

"Oh tell me all about it love"

Loki POV

Vicky came over nervously yes but gorgeous as ever. I watched as she looked at the hanging pictures on the wall.

"Who is this.?" she asked my mum

"That's Loki"

"How old was he in this picture.?"

"10 or maybe 9"

"Oh okay"

"Are you ready.?" my mum asked her

"Yes"

Mum got her pad, pen and her glasses. A packet of KitKat and a pencil and rubber by her.

"Start from the beginning," she said, looking at Vicky who lay on the couch looking at the ceiling.

Vicky POV

"This is it," I thought to my self

It all started at the age of 14...

Flashback

"Victoria ESBEN Stone, get down here before I drag you down," my mum said

"Coming mum"

I was still stuck in my room debating on the boots or sneakers to wear with my outfit. A white crop top with "girl power" printed on it and ripped jeans was my kind of style for Monday mornings but the shoes were a problem.

"Boots," Angel said

"Sneakers," Devil argued

"Boots"

"Sneaker"

"Boots"

"Sneakers"

"Boots"

"Boots"

"Sneakers... Wait dang it"

"Sneakers it is," I said as I put the boots back. Today was gonna be okay I just knew it.

"No what you're feeling is hunger," Devil interrupted my thoughts

"Dee can't you just shush," Angie said

"No"

The school was beyond my  expectations, this was it. The gateway to success, the gateway to Yale or Harvard. Already I was a determined girl and highly motivated. I was extremely smart, smart didn't even describe me. Brilliant was the word. Everyone thought this calm face of mine had a calm personality if only they knew how wild I was. I walked into the hallways with my head held up high. A vision, a goal, an aim in front of me. This was it. The beginning to everything.

"Wait!!"

I ran to the girls bathroom, all this was happening too fast, I felt dizzy, I felt like I could throw up any minute. After a splash of cold water on my face, I was good to go.

"Miss Stone, I see you are quite the know it all", said the Principal

" I'm just a wide reader"

"Keep doing that and you might just get into Havard"

"Oh I plan on," I said causing us both to laugh

"Follow Mr. Winston here. He'll show you to your class room"

"Thank you Mr..."

"George, George Canopy"

The conversation I had with Mr. Winston was short, brief. He just explained the rules of the school and how I would fit in just fine.

"You will fit in just fine", were his last words.