Chapter Nine

Vicky's POV

I thanked Mrs. Darking for the session. I felt a bit free but still empty. I missed him, I missed him so much. I knelt in front of my door and cried, I cried so hard I had hiccups. I needed this off my chest. I needed everything off tonight. I called Mrs. Darking, telling her I wanted to finish the session. I told her I wanted to get it off my chest so that I could have a good rest. She agreed and told me she'd be at my place in 30mins, which gave me time to freshen up.

Loki's POV

I watched from afar as she told Aunt Anna our story. I felt tears rolling down my face, I didn't know that's how she felt. I'm sure she hated me, I even hated myself. Aunt Anna told me she was going to finish up her session with Vicky. I went with her, I needed to hear her side, the effect I had on her and mostly importantly, how much she loved me even after I had left her, broken and incomplete. We knocked on the door, she opened it wearing my sweater. The one I gave five years ago. She still looked beautiful in it, her hair falling and her shorts just beneath her bum. Her was was red and her eyes were puffy, she had been crying. This was all my fault. I wanted to carry her in my arms and tell her it was all right and that I was here for her. I wanted her to know she could always count on me no matter what.

Vicky's POV
Why was Loki here? It didn't matter anyways. When we were all ready I waited for sometime to recompose myself, luckily the hiccups had subsided but my voice was hoarse.
I looked down and continued my story.

Flashback
"Vicky who is that boy?"

"Which boy mum?. I have a lot of friends", I replied her

"The one always with after school? I am pretty sure he's the only one you associate yourself with in school", she continued.

My mum was raising her eyebrows and tapping her feet. I knew she was very angry.

"He's just a friend, nothing more", I told her calmly

"He'd better be. There are no boys on our list have I made myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am"

Vring Vring
"Meet me at the basketball court now"

"I can't"

"Please or else I'll die"

"Okay. But I will be a little late"

"Take your time. Don't rush, no pressure"

"Didn't you say now?"

"Bye my princess"

I smiled when I read the last part of his message. He might've meant it in a friendly way but then he cares? I rushed to my wardrobe, got out my basket ball jersey and dashed to the court with my bike. I reached there to see him sleeping on the bench, his hands on his stomach and his backpack by the bench. I walked over to him and leaned into his face. His eyes suddenly popped opened and he asked,

"Aren't you going to kiss me out of my slumber?"

"I don't think the story went like that," I said smiling like the joker in the batman cartoon series

I helped him get up and looked at his jersey. It was gold and blue whereas mine was orange and green.

"JLC?" I asked What's that?