Playlist

Power \\ Little Mix
"Don't be fooled, I got you wrapped up in the arms of an animal, got you thinking i'm all innocent, but wait 'til i get you home, if you don't baby, you should know, i'm the one who's in control."

Believer \\ Imagine Dragons
"Falling like ashes to the ground, hoping my feelings they would drown, but they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing Inhibited, limited 'til it broke open and rained down, it rained down like pain."

Look what you made me do \\ Taylor Swift
"The world moves on another day another drama, drama, but not for me, all i think about is karma, and then the world moves on and one thing's for sure, maybe i got mine but you'll all get yours."

Wings \\ Little Mix
"And we don't let nobody bring us down, no matter what you say it won't hurt me, don't matter if i fall from the sky, these wings are made to fly."

Warrior \\ Imagine Dragons
"Farewell, i've gone to take my throne above, but don't weep for me cause this will be the Labor of my love, here we are don't turn away now, we are the warriors that built this town."

Heathens \\ Twenty one Pilots
"Why'd you come you knew you should have stayed, i tried to warn you just to stay away, and now they're outside ready to bust, it look like you might be one of us."