Dark Blue

Bella's POV

I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me,and when I opened my eyes I was right.

"Alice!" I screamed,jolting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I still don't understand how you can sleep when you're not even alive." She said while smiling.

"Do you not understand personal space?" I pulled back the covers and threw my legs over the side.

"What are we wearing today?"

We?

"Well I know what I'm wearing but since you're clothes are miles away you might want to get them so you're ready for school." I flicked through my various outfits until finding one that appealed to me.

"Fine,your clothes are last year anyways I wouldn't want to wear them." She pouted.

"Alice I wore that shirt last week." I motion towards the shirt she was currently wearing.

"Then it's probably a knock off." She sang before sprinting out of my room towards Olivia's.

"Go home Alice!" All I hear is the sound of a door slam shut,and the creak of bed springs followed by a shriek.

»»»»»»»»

"Can you ban Aunt Alice from my room?" I pat the hand precariously placed over my shoulder before continuing towards my 2nd block class.

"Honey,I dealt with her for almost 4 years,you just have to get used to her."

"Ugh." Her head falls onto my shoulder with a slight whimper. "She made us match,mom. We look like preschoolers."

"Sounds like a personal problem babe,go to class." I wave goodbye before walking into my math class,and taking a seat in the back.

"How many of you actually did the homework I assigned last week?"

A few hands were raised,but most of the students weren't even paying attention. I began to raise mine as well before one of them began to whisper.

"Look at all these nerds who actually did their homework,I'm surprised little miss perfect over their didn't do it,she knows what's up." I kept my eyes on my completed warm-up before placing a blank sheet over it.

"3 people completed their homework,honestly guys what I'm teaching you will most likely be on your ACT's ,and you'll have a strong opportunity of excelling if you actually absorb it. Anyone else?" She asks looking to me with hope,but I avoid her gaze.

"Write down today's title on your paper,because I will be checking your notes after class is over."

»»»

I waited until everyone had left the room before standing,and making my way towards Miss.Aidina's desk. I pulled out three sheets of paper from my notebook: My Warm-Up,Homework,and Notes. She opened her mouth to speak,but I simply smiled and walked towards the exit.

"Bella" I stop in the doorway,and wait for her next words facing the soon to be empty hallway, "Thank you."

»»»

"Bella!" I turn to see Karlie jogging towards me.

"Listen I know I overreacted about McCall choosing you as co-captain,but I see now that she made a wise decision. I want you to be co-captain,we all do."

She removes the pin from her jacket and attaches it to mine,pushing in a bit too roughly.

"Ouch." I wince.

"I'm sorry did I prick you?"

"It's perfectly fine." No you fucking bitch that actually kind of hurt.

"Hottie alert." I turned to see Damien walking towards me.

"Excuse me ladies." He gives Karlie a quick smile,before grabbing me entering an empty classroom.

"Put up your shield." He whispers into my ear.

"What's wrong?"

"You need to try harder to fit in." Seriously he pulled me through the hallway to tell me to blend in more.

"Ouch,why do i need to blend in?" He walks back and forth,between me and the door.

"See that's another thing,you're wanting to 'blend in',you see this as a disguise."

"It isn't?" I was 100% sure that's exactly what I was doing.

"No! Of course not,you're little trick may be enough to trick the humans,but your tracker can see right through you."

"Okay tell me what I need to do."

»»»»»»»»»»

I was in my Modern History class staring at the bellringer on the board.

°Using this photo explain the differences between the words Will and Can.°

It was a photo of Liam Neeson,and his famous one-liner,"I will find you,and I will kill you."

I knew the answer,it was obvious,but Damien had told me I needed to fit in,and raising my hand to answer the question isn't really going to help.

But despite my still hand,i could feel eyes searing through the back of my head.

"Will is something that will be done later on,or in the future. And can is something occuring more presently." One student finally spoke up and said.

It reminded me of Damien and I's conversation.

He'd said 'can'.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hey guys! Okay sorry,sorry,sorry!!! It's been months since my last update,but now since school's out my window for writing has opened a little bit wider.

I love how many people have added my story to their library! Comment and Vote to keep it alive!!!

AML

®!$+3n