Her again

Lauren P.O.V

It's the last day of school before winter break me and Camila still haven't done a shred of our project.

Me and Camila walk into school hand in hand I walk her to her locker. "You ok babe you've been acting kinda weird since the other day when we had or make out session" I ask.

"I'm fine baby don't worry it's just the stuff about my dad is still kinda bugging me but I'm fine" I decide to just let it go for now.

"Ok I love you you know that right" finally see a smile spread across her lips.

"I love you too *peck* so much"

***
I love  lunch it's the one time were I can get food and be with my favorite person.

me and Camila are sitting on the grass eating our lunch her facing side ways me facing forward.

Her legs are on top of mine and can I just say I feel so peaceful at this moment.

"Hi Lauren" I turn around to see her again

Kylie

I see camz start to boil up with anger.

"I'm sorry what's your name but I'm with my girlfriend and I would like some alone time"

"Oh so your stupid plan actually worked" she smirks.

"What plan" a now curious Camila asks. Oh shit.

"Oh your little girlfriend didn't tell you"

"Shut u-"

"No I wanna hear this Lauren" ok now she's mad.

"Well Lauren didn't tell you she was only "dating" me so she could make you jealous so you would date her"

"WHAT"

"Look it's not what you think" I try to explains she slaps me across the cheek.

"Ok I deserved that but-"

"No Lauren I can't believe you would do something like that" she stomps away from me.

"Camila wait let me-"

"She won't get back with you after that so how about we-"

Before she can utter another word I hit her square in the jaw. I go eye level with her when she falls straight to the ground.

"You better hope that she forgives me or next time it's gonna be worse than a broken jaw"

I have to fix things