Heart & mind advice

Lauren P.O.V

What just happened.

I walk to the front of Camila's house and sit down on her front steps.

Mind-Camila just killed her dad.

Heart-But she did it for you Lauren

Mind-But she still killed her father

Heart-So that you could live

Mind-but..she

Heart- no more buts you just lost the love of your life because she tried to SAVE YOUR LIFE. How dumb can you be. This has to be the dumbest thing you have ever done. And on top of that your just sitting here like an idiot instead of going after the girl that you love.

I walk up to the front of Camila's door and knock a few times.

I hear foot steps but then they stop."camz I know your there just open the door please I'm begging you" by now the all to familiar tears are starting to shine on my eyes.

"Please camz I'm so sorry I'm just in so much shock and I guest I just lost sight of what was important...us our relation ship...how much you mean to me everything and I'm so sorry please just..just open the door please"

I slowly start to hear the door creaking open. When it fully opens I see a red eyes puffy nose Camila standing in front of me. It breaks my heart to see her like that and know that I was the reason for it.

I embrace her into my arms and we just stay there and hold each other sharing little pecks here and there.

A/n finally another update p.s everything is fine between camren......... for now 😁😁

Byeeeee