Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Gift

Start from the beginning

Azusa: ...Is that so.

Hearing Randy, Azusa gave an understanding nod and then let out a disgusting sigh.

Azusa: ...I can't believe you two... The contest is nearby but yet you still have time to have fun?

Liz: N-No..umm...uhh...w-we....

Too embarrassing, Liz covered her hot cheeks with her hands and looked at the ground.

Azusa: ...Forget it. I'll let you rest today..

Liz: R-Really?!

Azusa: ...But I won't forgive you tomorrow if you do it wrong, got it?

Liz: Yes, sir! Thanks a lot Azusa!

Randy: Good for you Liz!

Liz: Yes!

Liz and Randy did a high-five as she stretched out her legs and enjoyed some green tea.

Liz: Ahhh....this is so relaxing...

Azusa: ...What the heck did you guys do that made you like this?

Liz: D-Don't ask the details...but it's kinda my punishment so...

Liz blushed madly as she remembered the fun, which made Azusa shook his head.

Azusa: ...I see, no wonder why.

Liz: Yes...I was so horrified at first....

Randy: But still...he's lucky to be able to do it with you Liz.

Liz: Oh Randy...stop teasing me.

Randy: I'm not joking. I really mean it. Why don't we 'have fun' too Liz?

Randy leaned closer to Liz with a mature smile, which made Liz almost chocked on her tea got away from him.

Liz: W-W-Wait Randy! Please stop joking!

Randy: Come on Liz. Klaus won't find ou--

Azusa: ..Stop it, Randy.

Azusa went over and knocked lightly on Randy's head with his fan, which made Randy leaned back amd scratch his head.

Randy: Hehe just kidding.

Liz: Phew...

Randy: Well, half kidding.

Randy flashed Liz a mischievous smile.

Randy: Well I better get going! It's almost time for Klaus to pick you.

Liz: Oh!

Liz was so distracted that she forgot about the time. Randy stood up and quickly made his way towards the window.

Randy: See you later Liz! Buh-bye!