#20 Kulfi 🍨🍧🍦

Aravind's POV

I inserted my fingers into her mouth to prevent her from shouting... But the next thing was an unexpected one.... I was shouting louder than her...... Aaaaahhhhh ...shittt !! She was biting my fingers.... I pulled my hand out and I could see her teeth marks on my fingers with her saliva dripping from it... Ewwwwwww !!!

BRI:" this is how I felt when you inserted your fingers into my mouth " 😝😝😝

She is so dead.... I started to chase her and she ran for her life..... She got collided with the door and sat down... Hahaha it was so funny to watch her like that... I remembered our first meet... It was like a déjà vu moment.... When she was sitting down next to the door with her hands holding something and trying to recognize what is happening....

BRI:" stop laughing and help me out from here "

I gave my hand to pull her up and again.... Our hands met.... But this time my hands were perfectly clutching her hand.... I wish the world would stop rotating now !!!

BRI:" look it's all because of you.... First you tore my dress and now you pushed me down.. "

I came out of my train of thoughts and took her words into my mind... Wait... Firstly... I didn't tear it and secondly...I didn't push her...

" I didn't tear your dress and I didn't push you "

BRI:" no !! You only did both "

" okay now show me your dress... "

She gave me the dress which she mentioned that I tore it when she was not around ...I took it in my hand and gave a look to it... It was an old T-shirt with flower print in it... If she is clever then I'm the cleverest ....I tore that T-shirt even more in front of her eyes... She had a shocked expression plastered on her face....

" I take the blame only for what I do... So now I'm responsible to buy a new dress like this.... I need some time to find the same kind of dress... So you can stay here until I find one... And secondly... "

She found that I am planning to push her down so that I'll take the second blame which she told on me.. That I pushed her down... Hahaha !! Clever her!!

I started chasing her and we ran, ran and ran through the entire house.... At one point of time she just wore her slippers and ran out through the main door..

What !!! She ran out... That too at this time of night... It was 11 pm ...OMG ..I shouldn't leave her alone.... I took out one of my t-shirts and inserted it while I took the house keys along with my wallet and locked the door.... She might have just gone through the elevator... I ran down through the steps and saw her walking to the near by park.... I ran to her and pulled her to me... She missed her balance and pushed me to get a hold.. But she should have pulled me to get a hold.. Poor her.... We both landed on the ground with me down hitting it straight and her on top of me .... Our lips were inches apart....I was looking into that luscious pink lips which tempts me to kiss it each time when I see it....

" you pushed me down... "

BRI:" no you pulled me"

" uurggghh 😬, okay just leave it.. Why did you come out at this time and that too alone ?"

BRI:" I just thought of getting some fresh air,I like to walk at night... But what brought you here "

" huh !! If you are caught in any issue then I'll be blamed because now you staying in my house, so for keeping me at the safer side I came behind you "

BRI:" oh !!"

"Yeah ! And never repeat this again "

It was a very silent walk that both of us preferred to be silent... Her presence beside me was enough... Our hands brushed each others when ever we swing them.... Bri just folded her hands after she realized it... Only now I noticed her.. She was in her night pant which just stopped below her knee and her white T-shirt which told " sweety cutey" .... Really..!! Sweety cutey hahaha !! Funny her... She didn't notice me when I was checking her out... Suddenly she ran to a direction in the park.... Not again..

I found that she went to a kulfi vendor and ordered for her kulfi...I bet she don't have money..

" do you have money to buy this "

Suddenly her face changed into a pale one.. Only now she must have realized that she doesn't have money with her... She just put her face down and started to walk again... I can't see her like this.. And I didn't have any intention to hurt her...

I bought two kulfi's and went near her... But that kulfi vendor was smirking at me when I was paying him the amount... Why is he smirking at me !! Who cares...thank god I bought my wallet with me...

When she found me with kulfi's her joy knew no bound... She started to squeal like a little kid... My lips were filled with smile without my knowledge... She took one kulfi and told me a thanks and licked it with her heart out... She indicated me that someone was calling for me the other side...

I just turned to look who was calling me..pachhha.!!!.... She just grabbed the other kulfi from my hand and she licked that one too... Even this was her trick... I was fooled now... Uurgghh ...kiddo...I'm happy that her kiddish behavior is back....I don't want her to lose herself in any situation... This is what she is.. Let her be what she want to be.. I loved her seeing like this... I was smiling by looking her eat the ice creams like a kid... That kulfi vendor was now smirking at me twice for the first time...!!! Kinda weird !!
********************************