part-16 I can handle that worker more better ...

Start from the beginning

Nandu- navya you will never leave me right??

NavyA- no...

Navya said immediately still surprised by her question....

Nandu- navya what am I to you??

Navya looked at Nandu from corner of her eyes and wrapped her arms around her

Navya-you are that person with wom I can laugh and cry both without getting judged

I don't need to tell you Nandu what you mean to me because that is something even I don't know...you are that person in my life who just entered in my life and made her place in it without even letting me know that..
I can write endless books on us...but none can define true worth of yours in my life...we are family nandu...when I decided to escape  from my house to complete my dream I never expected anyone to support me ...
I never even shared it too but after meeting you ...I found someone who can take care of me the way my family did...you respected my descion and supported me...
Without you Nandu I would have lost myself a long ago...
You are everything for me baby...soo never ask about what you mean to me...because every word will be less for it..

Tears formed in both of Thier eyes Nandu hugged her tightly while navya hugged her back with equal force....

Nandu- what is Cabir to you??

She whispered breaking the hug...navya's cheek got a slight pink shade lisenting his name and a small smile apperead on her lips....

NavyA- I don't know Nandu..whenever I am near him I feel like home....he is different from everyone...the way he comforts me and gives me peace no one can give me that...I don't know what he is to me ...but he is definitely not like others...he is different for me..

Navya said looking down while Nandu stared at her with blank face...had she said these words some days before Nandu would be jumping in joy but today her heart sank in guilt and pain after hearing navya's confession which may be not clear to navya but Nandu knew what this different was...