[ e l e v e n ]

"Are you seeing anyone else these days?" I asked him, taking the seat right in front of him.

A moment of silence shortly followed as soon those words escaped my mouth. I bit lip as I fiddled with my fingers, feeling slightly nervous at what his reaction might be.

Suddenly, he slammed both of his hands on the surface of the dining, causing me to flinch. He then stood and looked at me angrily, "Do you not trust me?!" he yelled, clenching both of his fists.

I looked down, feeling weak under his gaze. "N-No.." I stammered, "It's not that-"

"Then mind you own damn business woman! I have a life of my own, alright? I don't need you butting in." and with that he stormed out the dining room, leaving me dumbfounded.

It was the very first time we fought. I don't know what triggered him; I don't know why asking something like that made him so angry.

'I am his wife, right? I have every right to ask him about that..' I thought.

The tears that I have been holding in have finally escaped and wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't help it; everything is slowly falling apart and I couldn't do a single damn thing about it.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah.." I choked between sobs as I continuously wiped my tears, "It's all my fault.. I shouldn't have asked."