I tensed up when her words registered with me. She noticed and smiled in reassurance. "Ya don't need to worry, sweetheart! Ma Paw-Paw knew your father. Also, the prince was here a few days ago. Ya look just like him!"

"So, they're all safe?"

"Better than safe. Those boys have been helpin' out a lot around here."

I was finally able to relax for the first time since Insomnia fell. It only took those few words to bring my mind at ease. The feeling diluted the trouble from my heart and mind, knowing the four of them haven't been fatality injured or captured by the Empire.

The woman introduced herself as Cindy. She told me of their meeting with Cor, but she couldn't go into details. The marshal must've not told her much as to why he needed to see them so urgently.

"It seems I've missed them by a day. Cindy, do you have a way of contacting them? My phone was smashed within the city."

"If ya like, I could give 'em a call in the morning for ya, princess."

"Zodia is fine. Never was a fan of the formal titles."

She giggled and pulled at the edge of her hat. "It's a pleasure to meetcha, Zodia. Meet me in the mornin' and I'll give those boys a call."

I thank her and head back to bed.

~3rd Person POV (with Noctis)~

After having been able to successfully push the Imperials from the Norduscaen Blockade and taking care of Loqi, Brigadier General of the Niflheim army, the four separated from Cor and found a haven to stay at for the night.

"Camping. Again," Noctis groans.

"What, you have a problem with camping?" Gladio asked, looking at the whining prince. "Just want a soft bed once in awhile."

"Maybe we could sleep in a real bed tomorrow night?" Prompto asked with a shrug.

"I'm sure we can find suitable accommodations for tomorrow," Ignis replies.

Prompto and Noctis cheer in joy as they set up camp. Ignis immediately started dinner once he was able to access his cooking station. The others sat around the warm flames that lashed out when a gentle breeze blew through the air. Prompto and Noctis played "King's Knight" on their phones while Gladio busied himself with a book.

Ignis announced dinner was ready and handed the plates out. During dinner, the four went over Cor's words in their heads. When Noctis had asked about Zodia, he received no response from the Immortal. Ignis felt as if the marshal was hiding something about the missing princess.

"Hey, it's Umbra!" Prompto announces in a bubbly voice. The Shiba Inu/Alaskan Malamute messenger trots over to the prince while wagging his tail. The three watched closely as Noctis took the notebook and something else from the dog. Holding off on the notebook to look at what Umbra was also entrusted with, Noctis' eyes widened when he realized what it was. He smiled and glanced at Ignis.

"Specs, there's something for you." Confused, Ignis looks at the prince with a questioning gaze. Noctis tossed the small trinket towards his advisor, who caught it with ease. Opening his hand slowly, he was stunned to see what Umbra had brought with him. Ignis traced the design of the hairpin gently, his thoughts traveling to the one person he desperately wanted to see more than ever. He gripped the ornament tightly and replayed the moment he had given it to Zodia. She had the biggest smile plastered to her face when he handed the trinket to her. Zodia threw her arms around him and hugged the life out of him that day.

A smile slowly etched across his face at the memory. Noticing Ignis' behavior, he read the message he had received from Luna out-loud.

Will be waiting for you in Altissia