Chap 6

Hety guys!! So .... Bad news.. SO....Team prime  isn't coming in this chap. .. This one is a filler. I'll have them  in chap 7, I promise!

3rd POV:

Birds chirped and Sunlight flooded into Jocie's room, Causing her to stir slightly before opening her electric blue eyes and smiling. Today was the day. Today was going to be the best day ever  since she'd heard she was moving to  Nevada.(best day ever until she actually saw Jasper)She quickly got dressed  and  put her hair up in a messy ponytail, then trotted out of her room, allowing her still sleeping pets to wake up on their own.

Jocie POV:

I ate breakfast quickly, then ran downstairs to join Cody on his way too school. Week Two of 6th grade. Its okay, I guess.still getting used to the advanced tech stuff, but I'm managing. After all, Im friendsewith Autobots! They can fragging teleport, and we haven't even invented a flying car yet!   Cody let me ride his hover board with him to school, but I had to run back to get my Note book.     In math class, I was called on by my teacher who had never spoken to me, and had no idea I was mute. "Jocelyn, what is the square route of 81?" He asked, looking at his book, then at me. When I looked down and  opened my notebook to write down my answer, he frowned and said, " No looking in your notebook please." I looked at him, and continued to look for a blank page. "Just say an answer, even if you guess. The class is waiting on you." I found a black page and wrote down, '9. Its nine. How much easier can it get? Yes , this is my final answer. Blah blah blah. Yes. I'm sure. No, I don't want to change it. Done? Good. The answer is 9 you dumbo.'  He frowned, not seeing my answer, only saying, "stop writing in your book! Just tell me the answer!" I circled the 9 on it, and showed it to him. "You don't need to write it down. Just Talk! Its not so hard!" I wrote down 'im mute..' , but he still wouldn't buy it. He pulled a ruler out from his pocket and pointed it at me. "At the end of my ruler, there is an idiot. If someone thinks they can trick the teacher into thinking they are mute, then my ruler will point them out." He said.in reply,  I wrote, 'which end points to the idiot?' Ten minutes later, I was in the principal'd office. I wrote down everything that happened and showed the principal, along with my class replies. " I'm dreadfully sorry your math teacher had been acting this way.. I'll talk to him. Great joke, by the way!" She laughs. I was given free time for the rest of math, and no math homework, as part of the teacher's apologies. The rest of they day. was an average school day. I wish I'd brought my dogs. They would help me.. Butr apparently, they won't even let  licsensed therapy dogs in! How rude! 

The bell rang  as Cody, Frankie and I walked out of school. "So, I heard about Math class today. all the kids are talking about it! That joke was a little mean don't you think?" Cody said, laughing. >Well.. The math teacher officially hates me now. Great! And he  kind  of deserved it for trying to force me to talk, even though I can't.< I signed. Cody translated most of it, starting to learn signlanguage is hard, but i think he'll get it soon.Frankie nodded in agreement, but Cody still wasn't sure.  BEEP BEEP !! I looked up to see a yellow, golden and orange sports car pulled up next to us. "Need a ride?" It asks. I nod, and drag Frankie and Cody over.  >well, if it isn't Bannana split!(yeah ik spelled wrong. I like spelling it this way:P)  Where's Hyper,Smokey, and the others?< I signed as I got in the front seat.  " back at the Rescuebot's base.don't worry, now that us 5 are back together, we'll be pranking like there's no tomorrow!" I smiled at that. Always the same Sunsplitter. Sunsplitter opens both of his  doors, and I climbed in the front seat , motioning  to Cody and Frankie to get in too.  >Guys, this is Sunsplitter. He's a friend. Want a ride< they look at me dumbfounded. " I'm Sunsplitter. I'm Jocie's friend. Um driving back to base now. Want a ride?" Reluctantly, they nodded and got in the backseats. He closed thee doors and drove off towards the firehouse. "So, you're an Autobot? How cool is that?!" Frankie asked. "Yup! Pretty cool, right?" He replied. I rolled my eyes. No wonder he and Smokescreen get along so well.

Sunsplitter, Cody and Frankie were talking the ENTIRE way home. They mostly talked about earth. Pretty much the trees, and the flowered and water....  I guess I can't exactly blame him because Jasper is so barren, and he'd never been able to ask about if before. Especially not Miko.            Sunsplitter finally stopped in front of the Firehouse. The  first thing that happened when I stepped out of Split's altwad a fuzzy punk and black haitr blob shouting, "OMGYOURFINALLYBACKHOMEFROMSCHOOLWEVEBEENWAITINGFOR2hOURSALREADY!LETSGOHAVESOMEFUN!!!!"

---------

So, yes, I did pout a little TFP in thre I this chap, just not much.  Thee filler part was true at least. Its not much TFP. Sorry.. Hope you liked it anyways!