Chap2

Dear Raf,

i found out Cade read my diary. I'm so glad only that one entry. He told Cody, Dani,Graham, and even Heatwave. Dani told Blades, but Graham thankfully didn't tell Boulder. But none of them know I know Cade read my diary. I overheard Cade telling his siblings, and although all of them disapproved of Cade reading my diary, someone still told Blades, who has had a very hard time not telling anyone. Now Everyone except Boulder, Chase, and Chief treat me differently. If only they knew why I don't trust anyone, they'd understand like you do. I dont mind if you read this one to the others, Just make sure when you come to visit, Miko doesn't say anything about this. I miss you guys. I'll try to visit soon.

-Jocelyn.

today, nothing had been going on, so I   emailed Raf. Him and Miko were my only way to tell everyone about the new home, but Miko hardly ever checks her email, so pretty much just Raf.

I looked in my little suitcase, and pulled out my real dad's fire hat, my mom's police badge, and brother and sister's fire hat and badge. ' I miss you guys so much' I thought as tears fell from my face. Ian was my 20 year old brother, and Rosalie, my 18year old sister, were part of the rescue team we had in Texas. Uncle Carson was our air support. Aunt Beatrice specialized in water rescues, and my 23 year old cousin Annalise our engineer. Dad and Ian were our Fire department with Ian's Dalmation Torch.mom and Rosalie our police force,(other police stations were nearby to assist when needed)Lucky, my mom's German Shepard helped too.

The screeching tires

the horn honks

fire truck sirens blaring in the distance, getting closer every second

the crackling fire, growing louder and louder

the boom of the explosion

I could still her those sounds like it was happening right now. After the accident, my family mourned for us, not knowing I was still alive, kept going with their lives, and their jobs. While they were all out on a rescue, the people took me into the firehouse/police station to get my stuff, and mu new puppies, Buwan and Luna After getting them, the people dropped me off at an orphanage.

I'd gone from house to house, orphanage to orphanage, state to state, before ending up in Nevada, where I met Jack, Raf, and Miko. They gave me hope. I wish this place wasn't on an island. Wildfire, my horse is always near. I wish I could just ride her out of here, but I know that I couldn't. Its too far fro the mainland I'm trapped here... Forever.