Chap1

KADE POV:

Dad adopted a little girl today. We have to wait in the bunker for Dad and Chase to bring her back. I could be Having 3rd breakfast right now. Or be beating Dani's high score on her new Video game. Or I could be out with Hailey.even worse, I'm  starving! I haven't eaten in an 1 1/2 hours!

I heard Chase transform, and I saw a girl with light red auburn hair come out.

"team, this is Jocelyn. She is your new sister." Dad told us.

"Noble!" Cody exclaimed.

" Finally! Another girl!" Dani Smiled.

Dad pointed to each one of us and introduced us to Jocelyn. She just nodded. Then she saw the bots, and started to make weird hand movements. Heatwave returned them, and they went on like this for a few minutes. "well, aren't you going to say something?"

Jocelyn shook her head and pulled some sort of tiny flute thing out of her pocket. She blew it, but no sound came out. Two dogs soon came running up to her. They were both black and white, but one had brown on the tips of its ears.

JOCELYN POV:

I called my 2 dogs, Buwan and Luna to me. ^well, this is our new home guys, hopefully it will stay that way. I'm so glad that Cybertronians are here, I don't know what I would do Autobots around. But I still miss Smokescreen, Hyperwire and Sunsplitter.^ I signed to Buwan and Luna.

"Jay, I'm sure you will be happy here, they look nice. " Buwan replied.

"okay, why does that dog talk? And why doesn't Jocelyn talk?" Kade shrieked.

"animal translator." Answered Luna.

"Jocelyn? How do you know Cybortronian sign language?" asked Blades.

^A... Friend, she and her brother taught me. ^ I signed back. 

"oh. Why don't you just talk instead?" Blades inquired.

^I'm mute. An autobot friend taught me.^  Buwan translated for me.

I was used to being pestered with questions, but today felt different. It made me think of where I previously lived. It made me sad just to think about it. I had to move away from the my freinds, to a strange place, with some one I was to call father. But he wasn't like my Ama(father).

"Okay everyone, let's let Jocelyn get settled in. Cody, why don't you show her her room?" 'Dad' said. Cody nodded, and motioned for me to follow him. I picked up my silver and Gold suitcase, and followed my new 'brother'

we arrived at a room with a red, white, dark blue, sky blue, silver, gold, and yellow door. " dad painted it like that because the owner of the orphanage said you really like those colors." I signed to Luna, who translated. " Jocelyn says She loves it, and thank you."

Cody nodded and walked off. I entered my new room. There was a bookshelf loaded with books, and a beanie bag chair in one corner, a closet was next to the bookshelf, filled with all kinds of clothes. Dresses, skirts, Capri's, shorts, sports pants, jeans, T-shirts, long sleeved shirts, tank tops, and four pairs of shoes. Brown boots, crocs, tennis shoes, and sandals.

on the right side od the closet was a desk. I looked in the drawers and found a kindle fire, ear buds, a comm unit, and on top of the desk, a computer! There were two dog beds next to my bed.

I opened up my computer. A sticky note lay on the space bar.

  welcome to the family !