chapter 13

" Are you that-",

"Demon guy? No! Of course not! He was just a demon I summoned to get you. I couldn't use a portal in there with out getting killed by that psycho!", Well that didn't tell me anything. Just that he sent a crazy guy after me just to save his own skin! But I still want to know why I'm in some kind of torture chamber. "Hey, where are we exactly?", I waited little bit. He turned his head and looked at me like I was stupid or some thing. " That's like asking me where the needle is in the hay stack! I don't know!", That didn't tell me any thing either. 

I tried to stand up again, hoping that the pain wouldn't be as bad this time around. It still hurt like hell, but I managed to stand. I noticed every thing I owned was gone. CRAP! That meant my sword was missing! I wasn't supposed to lose that, no matter what! " I have to go back there...RIGHT NOW!", I demanded. "Are you crazy? I just save you from a crazy man, and you want me to bring you back?......HELL NO, BOY!", he yelled. He was really mad at me for asking some thing that seemed to him as the craziest thing he ever heard. " You don't under stand! That sword Astaroth has is more important than my life and yours, COMBINED!", He just stared at me absently and turned around and walked down a hall to the left while fumbling with some kind of crystal.

  I didn't even care about him any more. I just wanted to get out of here and back to Vegas to get that sword back.

Sorry for the short chapter, I was working on another story called "Complaints of a Survivalist", check it out and leave a comment!