Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?

Começar do início

MyHalf-Brother'sGirlfriend: Yeah, you better be! You had us worried!

You: Last night, John was in an accident. He was injured, and now...

TheSmolNonCorruptedGirl: wot kind of joke is this srsly tell us the truth

You: He's on life support, but his chances of living are very slim. He got hit right in the chest and spine area, cracking and damaging a lot of ribs and his spine. Some other major organs were hit as well. And he's a hemophiliac. I wanted to prepare you... it's almost certain. 

MyHalf-Brother'sGirlfriend: wth Eliza we were worried stahp joking and tell John to text us

You: Why the f*** would I f****** joke about this. I'M F******TELLING THE F****** TRUTH!

Twin1: Woah she's serious

Twin2:S***

TheSmolNonCorruptedGirl: Where r u? We'll come

You: The Washington Hospital

LargeBaguette: What'd I miss?

LargeBaguette: oh

LargeBaguette: OH

LargeBaguette: @!#$%^&*

HorseGuy: stahp cussing in French

LargeBaguette: I'm at the hospital, right now.

You: Laf we're in Chicago

LargeBaguette: I'm cursing in French right now...

TheSmolNonCorruptedGirl: We're here, we're getting registered as John's family.

Eliza has signed off. 

Eliza looked up to see the ashen faces of John's siblings.
"You're not joking..." Jake shook his head, holding back tears.

Aurora and Philip ran up to the window, their eyes widening at John's comatose state.

Audrey sat down, her face full of shock.

Angelica stared forward, saying absolutely nothing, frozen in place.

"WHO DID THIS, ALEXANDER DID YOU KNOW?" The Washingtons suddenly ran in, amidst chaos from nurses behind them shouting that they had to be registered. The Washingtons had always looked upon John as one of their own children.

"Who did do it?" James asked, his fists clenching. "I'll pulverize them."

"Angelica said it was a hit-and-run," Alex finally talked..

"I put in a report to the police," Eliza added, staring at her phone.

"They said they'd have something about the person by today, maybe?"

Right on cue, Eliza's phone buzzed.

911: Information on Crash 12932392;

Car Number: 1DAD783

Driver: Mr. Henry Laurens

State of Driver: Most likely sober; definitely able to view what was happening

Relations: Married to Eleanor Laurens (missing, considered deceased), Kids: Jonathan Laurens (Living), Audrey Laurens (Living), Aurora Laurens (Living), James Laurens (Living), and Jacob Laurens (Living).

Please report to our station at 214 Pippa Drive for more information, and to file a complaint.

We are sorry for your accident, Mr./Mrs. __Hamilton__