C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"Rafe, I'm coming! Hold on!" He continued to shout, his voice becoming even more hoarse with every word.

"Please, stop!" Fletcher tried to keep up, but finally, Trevor lost him. Fletcher stopped, trying to catch his breath. He leaned onto a chair for support, taking deep breaths in and out.

"Anybody?" A familiar voice called, and Fletcher's head shot up. "Rafe? Ella?" Another familiar voice said. The second was much smaller than the first, but they both sounded worried.

"Raven?" Fletcher called, started to stand up straight again. He cupped his hands to his mouth. "Teony?"

"Fletcher?" The louder voice responded, and he could suddenly hear hurried footsteps tapping their way over to where Fletcher was standing. He started jogging towards the voices, relieved when he saw the two girls' faces.

"Oh my god, Fletcher," Raven whispered, greeting him with a hug. Once she let go of him, he hugged Teony, all three of them glad to see each other, even if they hadn't been separated for long. "What are you doing out here? And where are the others?"

"I just woke up a little bit ago, and Rafe and Trevor were missing. I found Trevor, but we don't know where Rafe is."

"Where is he?" Raven asked anxiously.

"He running around looking for Rafe. I couldn't keep up to him, and I lost him. I'm so sorry." Raven shrugged it off, instead focusing on other things. There was so much on her mind, but Teony's contained one single thought.

"And Ella?" Teony asked, trying to get him to tell more.

"What?" Fletcher asked confused. As soon as Teony mentioned her name, Raven understood what she meant.

"You didn't mention Ella running away."

"She was sleeping downstairs when I left."

"Well, she's not anymore." Raven started to panic. "She can't be missing too! Not Ella and Rafe!"

Fletcher's eyes started to go wide. "We need to get Trevor."

"But where is he?" They tried to listen for his voice, but they couldn't hear a sound. Fletcher fidgeted with his hands, sweat making them slip off of each other. His brain was like a tornado, his thoughts spinning around, impossible to focus on one single idea. It was a moment before anybody broke the silence, and Raven stopped pacing and Fletcher stopped fidgeting.

"Ella!" Teony exclaimed, looking behind Fletcher. The other two, confused at her, followed her gaze and were extremely relieved with what they saw. A curly-haired blond was running towards them, a mixed reaction of frightened and happy bestowed on her face. Fletcher ran up to her, squeezing her with all of his might. Raven and Teony then joined in, a joyous look hiding her fear for a moment.

"Guys-" Ella started, worry in her tone but Raven interrupted her before she could get to her point.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I woke up and say that Fletcher, Rafe and Trevor were missing, so I went looking for them. But-"

"You could have died!" Fletcher cut her off.

"Yes, but listen. I-"

"We were so worried that something happened to you-" Raven interrupted again, but this time Ella got angry.

"Stop interrupting me!" She shouted, and everybody went silent, for they had never seen Ella get mad before. She took a deep breath in and out before continuing.

"Anyways, I heard footsteps, so I followed them. But I must have gotten lost or something, because I ended up in the first classroom we went in and no one was there. So, I looked around, and that's when I found it." She didn't say anything else, her mouth unable to say anything else. When the others realized that she was done, Raven tried to push her on.