"Just take your shirt off so we can get this over with," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "You have a bra on, so we won't see anything."

"Fine," Jordan muttered, grabbing onto the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up. Before it could get over her head, she let out a shout.

"What is it?" I asked, grabbing her arm before she could drop it. "What's wrong, Jordan?"

"It hurts," she whined, her arms still raising the shirt. "I can't take it off."

"I'll help!" Alex jumped up, grabbing onto the back of her shirt. I held onto the front, and we both gently lifted it above her face.

"You're such a child," I muttered with a smirk, shaking my head.

"You know how awkward it would be if someone came in right now?" Alex laughed. "Two boys helping a girl take her shirt off..."

I looked at all the bruises on her stomach and sides, but there were only light ones. Nothing looked like it hurt too much. Jordan tried looking as well, but she couldn't see them all on herself.

"Yep, that's the worst bruise you have," Alex pointed to one on her side. "And that's not even that bad."

"That really isn't that bad," I stared in surprise. "That's nothing like Erica's done before."

"Yeah. Remember when that one girl was hitting on Hunter?" Alex took his finger off of Jordan. "The girl barely lived after Erica was done with her! You couldn't see an inch of her skin without a bruise! But with Jordan, Erica held back."

"I wonder why," I blinked, trying to think of a reasonable explanation of why she didn't do anything like she could've.

"Can I have my shirt back now?" Jordan asked, wrapping her arms around her body. "It's cold."

I was sure that wasn't the only reason she wanted her shirt back, but I didn't press on.

"We should wrap her up first," Alex said. "With gauze, you know? I think it'll help her heal a little better."

"Do you even have gauze?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alex grinned. "Yep," he said before walking over to a dresser and threw it toward Jordan. She let out a scream as I caught it before it could hit her. I glared at Alex, making him grin sheepishly.

"Raise your arms," I demanded, unwrapping the gauze around my fingers. This reminded me of the time Jordan had wrapped up my fingers. "I'll make sure not to wrap it around you too tight."

"It doesn't even hurt that much," Jordan argued as she raised her arms. "I don't need gauze. You're probably just wrapping me up because I'm fat or something."

"You're not fat," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sure I'm not."

I began wrapping her with the gauze, pinching her stomach as I did so. My fingers grazed her stomach as she squeaked in surprise.

"No fat. I could barely grab anything."

"You didn't have to pinch me!"

"Don't call yourself fat."

"Aw," Alex cooed as he entwined his fingers under his chin. "A lovers' quarrel!"

"Can I have my shirt back now?" Jordan asked as I rolled my eyes at Alex's remark.

"Here," I said, picking it up and handing it to her. I smirked, and she looked afraid as if she knew what was coming. "Even though I kind of like seeing you with no shirt on..."