Part 14

"Major!" Two voices called from behind me. "Yes?" I turned around to see Taeki and Changyun running to me. "Yes boys?" I looked between exact of them. "We have some news, regarding that man" "news?" I raised an eyebrow. "Go on" I ordered Taeki and Changyun. "We traced his face and found out his name" Taeki spoke up. "Former Captain Dong Sunghyun" Changyun added. "What else did you find out?" I asked causing the boys to look between each other. "Sadly that's the other side of the news.... we didn't find out anything else" "We tried everything, it seems like once he was arrested he fell off the face of the earth" Taeki picked up where Changyun left off with talking. My eyebrows furrowed. "Is he covering himself up?" I mumbled to myself. "Pardon?" "Nothing, thanks for the intel, back to work" I ordered. "Yes Major"

Major Yoo assigned me to take supplies to the medicube. I stepped in and set my boxes I was carrying on an empty table. "Do you ever find being a soldier sexy?" Moyeon asked randomly. "What?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "When I'm doing surgeries, I think I'm sexy and because all you see are my eyes" she covered her face using her hands to where only her eyes were seen. I started laughing at her. "Yah don't laugh! Surgeons can be sexy" she defended herself mumbling the last bit. "So can soldiers, sometimes for special missions all you can see are my eyes, and I'd have a gun to add to the sexiness" I smirked at her. "Fair enough" she smiled and sat at her desk gesturing for me to sit in front of her. I took a seat and relaxed a little. "So what made you want to become a soldier?" She asked handing me a bottle of water. "It was a shared dream I had with my late brother" I said before opening the bottle and taking a sip. "He passed away?" Moyeon asked with some sincere concern in her voice. "Yeah, a car accident a few years back... the day I graduated" I smiled then took another sip of my water. "I'm sorry to hear that" she apologized. "Don't be, everyone gets curious as to why a woman would want to be a soldier, it's understandable" I gave her a soft smile. "Now I don't mean to be random or invasive , but do you see Sijin romantically?" Moyeon questioned causing me to laugh. "Absolutely not! He's like my dumb older brother! That's gross for me to even begin to think of him romantically" I continued laughing. "Besides, Sijin is too crazy for you and only you Moyeon, he talks about you all the time" her lips formed an 'o' shape before she smiled. "It's just that Chi Hoon was saying you like a soldier here, my curiosity is making me wonder who" my face heated as the thought of Kibum came up into my mind. "If it reassures you, I've fallen for First Lieutenant Kim Kibum" I smiled, it felt right to say that. "Sadly, I think I'm only seen as a friend" I mumbled. "Don't say that, he might like you" she tried to encourage me. "Who knows, anyways, it was nice talking but I need to continue making rounds and working" I smiled then got up. "Bye Moyeon" I dismissed myself then walked out the door, to see Kibum looking surprised. "Oh, excuse me" I passed him and kept walking towards where Sijin was to inform him that I delivered the supplies.