Chapter 18: How it really happened.

As Mai walks out of the auditions, she comes back sad (This is how it really happened) 

"Oh no Mai, You didn't get in?" Sally asks as she hugs Mai. "no worse..... JUST KIDDING, I GOT IN!!!!" they all scream. "No way! Really!!!?!?" Krissy asks. "Yes! they said and quote 'This is by far the best of the best act we have ever seen, Young lady, welcome to Britain's Got Talent, I know for sure, they will LOVE this, Absolutely love this!"  Mai says as she screams and continues to hug them both. 

"Lets go back to the Hotel suite and celebrate! We're gonna have some drinks!" Sally says . "Awesome! I get to drink in front of you now! I mean, I get to drink now" Krissy says as she chuckles nervously. Both Mai and Sally looks at her "Ahem, you say what now?" Sally says. "Huh? oh, um nothing" Krissy says nervously "Girl we both heard you say that you can now drink in front of Sally. We know your secret now, you just spilled the beans mate" Mai says. "Okay okay, I secretly go to the ABC store and buy 3 small bottles of Zinfandel, then i Hide them in my Green bag that says 'PINK' from Victoria's Secret bag" Krissy confesses. 

"OMG Girl, why haven't you told me about this??? We could drink it together!" Sally says as they all enter the hotel suite. As they get there they see Sam and Carly. "NO WAY IT'S THE ICARLY TEAM! EXCEPT FREDDIE'S NOT HERE" Krissy says excitedly 

"Hello Sam's new roomies, Has she been acting up with the cops lately?" Carly jokes around. "No, She's been a good girl so far" Sally says, "By the way, I'm Sally,"      "I'm Krissy"

 "And I'm Mai" "Oh, You're the one who auditioned for BGT" Carly says "Yup and guess what, I got IN!!! They loved it so much and said that the Judges will guarantee to love it! EVEN SIMON May love it!!" She squeals "NO WAY!! I LOVE SIMON!!" Carly also squeals. Here they go again, talking about Simon. "Ima take a quick shower" I get up and shower.