Chapter 30- Guess Who?

It's 2 weeks later and Nicki just came back from her mother's house, she got Liv. Drake is sitting at the dinner table with his Macbook Air out while on his phone.

N-(while sitting next to Drake and giving Olivia her pacifier) Watcha Doinnn?

D-(puts the phone on speaker and motions for Nicki to listen) It's Officer Paul (no i couldn't think of anything better than officer "paul" lol) 

Officer Paul- So as of right now, we have two main leads. A black male. Around 6 foot 2 inches. 180 pounds. Last seen wearing a black t-shirt and grey jeans. Get away car appears to be a silver Lexus. And he seems to have a female partner who drives the Lexus because the male is an American fugitive and had his license convicted. 

D-Do you have any names??

OP-Yes, ummm, the male's name is Safaree Samuels but don't have any lead on the female yet, we're having touble tracing her license plate

N-(gasps) Oh my god!/

D-Shit!

N-No, no, no. This can't be happening!! I thought he was in prison... Why does he want Austin??

D-How is this even possible?!! Where is that bastard now?!!

OP-The suspects have apparently left the country 2 days ago sir.

D-Left the country????

OP-Um yes, we tracked thier plane ticket purchases to Brazil...However, there were only two tickets... and none of the flight attendants mentioned seeing Austin after his dicription... I'm so sorry but there's not much we can do now. But your case will remain open for another 2 years because it's a missing person report.

N-(bursts out into tears)

D-Thanks for your help officer, i guess.... (hangs up) Nick?

N-What are we gonna do???

D-I don't know. But, I know that Austin would want to see his mommy and daddy happy so, life must go on baby.

N-How could this happen? He was so young. I love my little boy

D-I know baby I know. (kisses her on the forehead and hugs her) That's why it hurts so bad...

OMG OMFG WHO'S EXCITED?!!! I MEAN NOT FOR THE FACT THAT AUSTIN IS GONE FOREVER :( BUT FOR THE FACT THT THE SEQUEL WILL BE MADE BY TOMMOROW!!! I PROMISE TO KEEP U GUYS POSTED. AND U SHOULD SEE IN THE LIL ACTIVITY THING WHEN I UPLOAD IT. IT'S GONNA BE CALLED- LIFE AFTER TRAGEDY: A DRICKI SEQUEL