Chapter 1- Mommy AND Daddy

So Nicki is sitting on the couch talking to her bestie Shanell on the phone, Austin is on the floor with his toys watching Nick Jr. on the TV *I will be using abbreviations for names like drake=D,nicki=N,shanell=S,Austin=A,and so and so on...

N(on phone)-girl u will not believe what Austin did in daycare today
S-what?
N-i get a call from Ms. Brown at the daycare center telling me that I need to come pick him up because he was acting inappropiatlly towards his female classmates
S-well what was he doing?
N-goin around singing to the girls and taking off his clothes
S(laughing)-he's a real ladies man nick, just like his daddy
N-speak of the devil, look who just pulled into the driveway.....
S-nicki be nice, and tell him I said hi
N-i might, bye
S-bye(they both hang up)

Nicki gets off the couch and walks to the front door and opens it before drake has time to ring the door bell.

N(with attitude)-what are you doin here
D-nicki u and I both know that the weekends are the only time I get to come see Austin so just let me in
N(sarcastically)-o sure drake come on in I'm just sooo happy you could make it, I thought I would die without you here to help me
D-yea u should be thankful that I blessed with the gift of motherhood
N(sarcastic again)-o yeaa thanks for 8 and a half months of back pain and vomiting, o and I can't thank u enough for breaking up with me when I told u I was pregnant, but u kno I really enjoyed those 14 hours and 23 minutes of pushing a 10 pound child out my vagina!!!
D-........
N-yea that shut you up huh?

DRAKE'S THOUGHTS: Y does she always have 2 be such a bitch? I came here to help her with Austin and all she does is whine about how I left her and crap. Maybe she's on her time of the month. Wait what do girls call it now, their big bird? O yea, Elmo! Maybe she's on her Elmo.

A-daddy daddy!!!(runs into drake)
D-hey stinky(stinky is one of austin's nicknames because of the way his pamper smells when he "drops a load")
A-daddy look, yo gabba gabba(points to the TV)
D-o snap this is my show! (starts singing and doing the robot) My name is plex, plex, p-p-p-plex plex my name is plex
A-(laughing so hard that he is rolling on the carpet)-daddy stop u can't dance

NICKI'S THOUGHTS: Awww look at them. I love it when they play together, I can't help but smile. Drake is so good with Austin. I don't like to be mean to him like that but I can't trust him after he left me when i was pregnant, he broke my heart and he might break it again and I just can't go through that kind of pain again.

(Nicki looks over and sees austin sprawled out on the floor yawning and goes over to him and picks him up)
N-awww momma's stinky boy is tired(takes him the nursery http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/zoomify.asp?catalogid=30244&image=http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/assets/images/argyle-brownblue-room.jpg and sets him down in the crib)
D-u wanna hear a story little man(takes a book off the small shelf)
a few minutes later....
N-.....and they lived happily ever after
A-like u and daddy
N-umm not really baby because u live with mommy
A-but i want MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!
N-baby me and daddy just don't love each other anymore i'm sorry(tears were forming in nick's eyes and drake felt guilty so he said...)
D-austin i still love ur mommy
Nicki and Austin-YOU DO??
D-yea and i do and we are going to start living togethr like a family
N and A-WE ARE??
D-of course we are. right honey(drake looks at nicki and makes a "play along" face and nicki looks confused at first but nods her head)
N-yea sweety i'm so excited for u to be back with us(they hug awkwardly)
A-yea yea yea mommy and daddy together forever!!!
N-Drake! Look at him...

(they both look over to notice that austin has fallen asleep in his crib, nicki turns on his nightlight and turns off the lamp and drake closes the door behind them when they walk out the room)

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? IS DRAKE REALLY GONNA MOVE IN WITH NICKI AND AUSTIN? WILL NICKI ADMIT HER FEELINGS FOR DRAKE?AND HOW DOES MY LIL SISTER KNO ALL THE WORDS TO S and M BY RIHANNA??