Chapter 11- It's a Small World!

(alright so Drake and Rihanna are still on their little picnic date but back at the house Austin was giving Nicki hell...)

N-(trying to shove a forkful of the brocolli in Austin's mouth) Come on Austin!!! Eat all your food for mommy.

A-NOOO!!

N-pleaseeeeeee

A-NOOO!!!

N-i give up! so what do you want to do then?

A-go out!!

N-oh really? where?

A-zoo!

N-no baby we did that last saturday..mommy doesn't want to go back to the zoo yet

A-the park the park!!

N-ok, i'll go get your stoller and -(gco because the door bell rings) Who is it??

>???- it's me.

N-(puts austin in his play area and runs to the door) Me, who??

(at this point nicki was really getting annoyed with her unknown "intruder")

>???-open the door nicki it's me.

N-oh. (she finally recognizes the voice and opens the door)

Safaree-hey baby!

N-hi sarre!!! (jumps on him and they topple over into the house because he was still holding all his luggage)

S-(gets up and helps nicki up) gimme love!

N-(kisses safaree on the lips) I missed youuu

S-i missed you to shortness

N-stop calling me that!

S-ummm...no (lol)

N-   -___-

S-(laughing) ok so what's the plan for today?

N-we're goin to the park

S-when?

N-now..Austin was giving me trouble so..

S-aww babe you should have called me, i would've been here faster

N-its ok..im a strong black woman!

S-ok go on wit your bad self lil miss Rosa Parks! i see you!

N-(laughing) shut up!

A-hellooo...

N-oh sorry baby we gonna go right now! babe can you get Austin's stroller?

S-k

(so basically they leave and go to the park..btw nicki and austins outfit is in the lil side column thing and Safaree is wearing A whiTe T sHirt WitH camel shorts and chuck taylor's {he on his Wiz Khalifa swag lol})

______at the park__________

A-(in his stroller)mommy look a tree! Safarre look a doggy! Mommy look, another tree! Safaree look another -(gco)

N-ok Austin ok!!! no more mommy and safarre both have eyes we see the trees and the dogs!!!!!

A-(starts crying)

N-oh my god!

S-(takes the stroller) its ok babe jus take a walk to clear your mind and we'll meet you back at this ot dog stand me and Austin will go get our faces painted over there ok?

N-ok....thanks

S-anytime for my shortness

N-u just killed what  would have been a Kodak moment..

S-(laughing and walking away with Austin in stroller)

___________so basically nicki's wandering the park_____

N-hmmm...that guy over there with the red head chick almost looked like Drake for a second.......wait....

______nicki walks over to their picnic_________

N-Drake what the hell?

D-nicki??

R-wait a minute i thought you guys weren't together

D-we're not

N-ok but that gives you no right to leave me alone while OUR son was misbehaving so you could go fuck rihanna!!

D-how was i supposed to know?

N-look just please try understand that i cant do this alone (she was starting to loose her voice and she was on the verge of crying) ...drake i cant raise austin by myself! i have been through so much in the past two years...and..and...you just dont care!!! drake im hurting! why cant you see that?!!?

D-nicki i..

(nicki ran back to Safaree and Austin in tears)

S-baby what's wrong?

N-(bursting out laughing hysterically)

S-ok....now i think your bi-polar.

N-im sorry, no im still sad but why did you get butterfly face paint of all the choices? (laughing again)

S-shutup..(grabs her up and tickles her)

N-(can barely breath because she's laughing so hard) Stop!

S-(puts her down) this tickle war is not over!

N-i love you

S-i love you too

N-you have no idea how pissed i just was...but you always make me feel better...

S-you make me feel good too...like a few nights ago when you did that thing on top of me and then you kinda did like this belly dance on my di-(gco)

N-HEY! not in front of Austin!!

S-o...yea sorry

N-it doesn't matter...can we please go home??

S-of course, and then you can tell me what happened

N-(sighs while putting Austin in his car seat and then getting into the passenger seat) its a long story babe...

OK SO I KNOW IT COULDVE BEEN LONGER BUT OH WELL LET ME KNO WAT U THINK ..SO BASICALLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING..WELL THE TWO NICE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO COMMENT

PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY THAT'S NOW IN THE MAKING...ITS MY FIRST NON-CELEBRITY STORY BUT STILL GOOD:) PLZ LOOK IT UP ON WATTPAD IT'S CALLED D IS FOR DISFUNCTIONAL,,,THERE SHOULD B A BLACK N WHITE PIC OF A CHICK IN BED