Luke Ambrose

I was running as hard as could. I ran through the corridors of the castle. Then suddenly a door swung open and I smacked right into it. " who the fuck is running in the hallway!" a tall teenage boy came out of the bedroom. " oh I'm sorry you must be working on my dads side of the castle." I got up from the floor and not feeling as heavy as I did. Then I realized that I was back in my maid uniform and my swords was gone. The boy helped me to my feet. " thanks but I have to go." then I kept running as fast as I could. And that's when the problems start. I hear a voice screamed out "Stop that maid. Stop her! She's killed Peter Ambrose!." Then a foot stuck out from the shadows. " Damn it Edwin your not supposed to be outside. Go back to your room and study your books boy!". Edwin stepped out of the shadows and bowed. " I was just trying to help". Edwin said. " its ok Edwin but you just disobeyed a rule and you should know better ok buddy?" the teenage boy said. He held out his hands so Edwin could be picked up. Its like they just forgot about the fugitive that was me. So that was when was my time to escape from this horrible place. Untill he grabbed my arm with unprecedented robustness and strength. " well miss your not going anywhere anytime soon." he grabbed me all the way to the closet that locks from the outside. He pushed me in and said "I will just dill with you later." I heard a voice that I think was the child named Edwin saying " good job luke you caught the villain!".

A couple of hours passed and a rather old but large man came to the door. " oh so your the young lady that killed my son Peter." A flood of fear washed over me that I was sitting before the most fear and respected man in the hole country besides the king. Right in front of me was the great general himself Gunter Ambrose. " no need to be scared i knew what he was doing and your not the first to be brutally violated by my bastered of a son". I sit there trembling in the fear that the Peter's brutality was caused by heredity. I was paralyzed by abhorrence for this one man and the disgrace of a blood line he produced. The great general of poosham sighed in annoyance and took me be the arm. Quickly I snatched away from him. " come now girl don't be afraid." he said with a sweet smile. I stood to my feet looking him in the eyes. I know my crimes but you'll not take me alive." he took a step back. " look child I will not hurt you. In fact I want you to be my protégé. It seems there that there was an I witness that saw you kill my son. And to the looks of it you might be something special. When your ready come the third floor office of the east wing of the castle". Then he walked off. Then I heard him say in the distance, " Get this poor child some proper clothes". As soon as he said that a two the closet that I was in and to my surprise Shelia was one of them. " Gods girl what have you gotten your self into. Come on now lets go get you out of this maids uniform". I stepped out of the closet and then my new life began with a single step.