Peter Ambrose

" Tory, IV been waiting for you", said Peter Ambrose. Peter Ambrose is a horrible man with to much influence in government. Its really hard to believe that he's still known the generals son. Even though he's under the shadow of his father that's where he works best in shadows. He stood next to a mahogany dresser with gold leaf finish. His robe was crimson red with a black belt to hold it together. " Get on the bed" he tilted his head toward the king size bed which matched his robe. " But ...but Mr. Ambrose we did it yesterday please don't." he's dose this to me every day. I keep saying no he doesn't listen. he doesn't listen. as I walked to the bed he starts to walk towards me. He takes his big rough hands and pulls my maids skirt down and knocks me to the bed. " Tory didn't I say to call me masters" Peter said with a evil grin. oh god oh god please don't let him do this to me. he spread my legs really wide. then he put his head in. I started to cry. Tears started to stream down my face. he must have heard my heavy breathing when he said " what's wrong you don't like this" " please please stop this" more and more tears ran down. Peter took a deep breath and said " told you to call me master " he raised a fist and punched me in my rib cage. " stop it stop it please mas... master please" " well that's better" he climbed off me. " time for my morning wash up" " yes master right away." I started to take my cloths off and so did Peter. he headed for a large wooden door. when we entered the bathing room I got the wash cloth and lead that so called that so called master in the bath. it was a really large bath tube with healing herbs and other stuff that just screamed the words over and kill. " get cleaning what are you waiting for?" he said with heast while he sat in the bath water. I slowly walked in. I placed the on his neck and went down. " yeah that's right pesant do it with care its some very expensive cargo" he started to moan. I hate this man I really do. I got up from the water " Im done Pet- master " I said hoping he wouldn't notice I almost said his name. " no your not go back down there and this time lick them clean at least 13 times. " but sir I just I " he cut me off. " shut up don't talk back to your master!!!" he yelled. so I went under and did what I was told. he began to moan " oh girl just like that! that's right deep throat!!" suddenly Peter just grabbed me up from the water and slapped me. " you don't do it right" he yelled. in that moment I got so angry that my hands started to glow bright blue and the a suit of armor appeared and a huge brawd sword that was about 7 feet long was my hands. " 13 licks you said well here you can have them. I stabbed him 13 times in his cold unforgiving bastard heart. then I ran clutching the sword in I that time I just didn't care. I just didn't care I just wanted to leave that place. That's when I meet him the man I love which Is odd because he is the  son of the man I so very hate.