The Legacy Of The Red Haired Warrior Miaden

Proluge

"My lord the barg of talg family has fromed an alliance with the Orks''.

" Well this was expected, rise boy for you are needed on the field of battle, I knew the Barg family was going to wage war but it was just a matter of time. Boy ,um, what was ur name again?" said the king of Poosham.

"I am son of the second duke and grand son of the first general. Luke Ambrose. My lord I will need some of your strongest warriors and soldiers." said luke as he rose from the foot the elegant ,red velvet, kings thrown. "Ill send my man best on the job. off with you now wait in your quarters until i have come up with a plan for the storm that awaits." said the king. ''As you wish m'lord," said luke and walked out the 20 ft. gold encrusted door with a loin painted on the right and a lioness painted on the left. As he walked out a shadow emerged from behind one of the grand stone pillars. " so do you want to show your self edwin,'' the king said while stroking his manly beard. '' You do not scare me with your childish magic. show your self now and bow down to your king!" Edwin slowly emerged into the light and bowed gracefully bowed. " of course my leis." Edwin said with a sly smile. " what gods name did you do now?" said the king. " i made a pact with the orks there going to attack in three months time."said edwin. " edwin my dear come please,'' said the king,'' Edwin steped within arms reach of the king. the king placed his hand on edwins scared , ebony brown skin face. he rised his other hand and slapped him with a old english pimp slap that sent edwin spiraling backwards " didn't i tell you not to make any uncessary war with thing that we cant control. or parhaps do you want me to add another mark apon that ugly pretentious face of yours,'' edwin just lay there on the floor unmoving. then his body started to glow bright orange and the smell of smoke eminated from edwin. then suddenly he was gone. " dang that boy and his teleporting spells"said the king " i just wonder how this unceary war is going to be," said the king.