Chapter 3

Hiccup

I can tell right away that Tai and Skyla hasn't seen each other since childhood, and it did cause them some lost time to make up.

Even though, having Skyla being my adopted sister, I shouldn't be rude.

Tai seems silent, mostly because it was his first time of seeing his best friend as a dragon instead of a human.

"Tai, if you want, I can tell you everything." I said to the hunter, which causes him to be in total shock and amazement that I would do something like that for him.

"Really? But Hiccup, you shouldn't..." Tai began to say, but I knew that he wanted to know Skyla better.

"It's the least I can do." I insisted, which I turned to see my sister walking behind us.

I know that it has been six years since I saw my mother. 

I know that it was Skyla's grief of loosing Ryic. 

I told Tai the whole story.

Tai looks at Skyla with pure shock, as we stopped for lunch.

"Go, talk to her, man. I'm going to catch some fish for us." 

The Night Fury went off as Tai and Sky were sitting next to each other.

Tai

When Hiccup told me the story of how Skyla and Hiccup became family, I was so in disbelief. 

Why didn't Eric told me that Ryic died to protect both of them from Valka? 

And kept that Skyla decided to become a Razorwhip to raise Hiccup since she kind of killed his own mother in anger.

Sky was silent as I sat next to her.

What should I say to her? We never seen each other since childhood.

Sky finally spoke. 

"Hic told you everything, didn't he?" She ask. 

I nodded, and said, "Yeah.. I can't believe it. Why didn't Eric tell me any of this? Did he know about you being a ..." 

Skyla said, "I think he wanted me to be happy. Besides I couldn't leave Hiccup alone after all this time.

He's still young and he needs me." 

I was amazed at her. I never seen her so determined before. 

"Sky, I never knew." I said.

"It's ok. I should be the one apologizing. I should told Eric before I left to tell you everything, about me being a dragon and raising Hiccup." 

Suddenly a Terror grabs my bag, which includes the amulet!

"Hey, that's mine!" I yelled as the dragon, and Skyla and Hiccup ran after me.

Skyla

I couldn't sleep a wink. Knowing how special the amulet was, I couldn't bear it. So, I decided of going to track the Terror who had stolen the bag. 

It took me all night to find it, but I managed to find it. I was relieved, but I knew that it wouldn't be an easy feat. 

"Skyla!" I heard a familiar whisper, as that it was Hiccup, followed by Tai by his side. 

"You disappeared and I was worried. " Tai said, "But Hic told me that you spent the entire night looking for the dragon. 

You're insane." 

I shrug, "What you expect? Besides, we have a slight problem. Your bag is up in the tree, and the Terror isn't all that friendly." 

Tai started to climb up, "Tai, wait! What you doing?"

"Obviously , getting my bag back. The amulet's in there, remember?"

"Yeah, but you'll get hurt! Let me handle this." 

"No! I will handle this. Just distract the terror." 

Hiccup

I still can't believe that Tai would even consider this. It's completely insane, even i was the only dealing with this, I should be the one who should get the amulet. I have the skills to do so. 

"Hey, are you guys awake?" Sky asked, which made my eyes widen, as I thought in my mind, "Skylar, are you insisting on doing this?"

The terror looked at us from below, "What you want?"

"You really have a bad habit of stealing of something that isn't yours! That really got some dragons irritated." She said. 

"Please, we're just doing them a solid favor! We do things our way, considering that they really don't give any of us food or anything!" 

"Oh, really? How about this thing?" She was offering a twig as I continue watching Tai from the tree being absolutely nervous about it. 

"Almost got it.." He mutters as that he grabs the amulet from the nest. "All right!" He exclaimed very loudly as Sky and I were nervous and the Razorwhip said nervously , "Uh, Tai, I think we should leave. 

Like right now!" 

The terrors chased after him, as that we followed their trail. 

As I watched, Sky climbed towards a tree as Tai was hanging into a branch nearby. "Sky, a little help!" 

The terror laughs, "Oh, a bit a trouble I see. Well, a human can't be all too troublesome, can he?"

"Let go of the branch, Tai, I'll catch you." 

He hesitant a little, but gradually lets go of it, as the Razorwhip flies down to him and they rolled down a snowed hillside. 

Both human and Dragon sigh a big relief then gradually begin to laugh . 

"Man, you're really insane, Tai. " Sky said, looking at him, but Tai seems silent as if something was bothering him. 

"Let's continue going. " He said,  as that both of us looked at each other with confusion. 

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, but Skylar didn't fully paid too attention to my question, as she continues following his lead. 

I feel a tension in my heart. Was it jealousy? Am I jealous that Skylar was paying attention to Tai instead of me?