Cat Fight

“You sound like Darth Vader and not in a good way!” I said looking over at Hardik who was sitting on the couch playing FIFA.

“HE WAS INVADING MY SPACE! I SHOWED HIM THE BORDER BETWEEN OUR PARTS OF THE SOFA BUT HE DOESN’T CARE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?”

Hardik was unusually wild and angry. He had never raised his voice at me or anyone in front of me and that got me a bit shocked. I had never seen him this angry and pissed. Never in our 2 year old relationship . After the first few milliseconds of being shocked I just had to laugh.

“Hardik, he’s a cat. He doesn’t understand what a border means.” I replied after calming down a bit.

“He damn well knows it. He’s just an asshole and wants me to loose.” Hardik pouted.

He threw the controller on the couch.

“Why, did you have to take that beast?” he wanted to know while turning the TV off.

Apparently he had given up now. I didn’t mind it though , maybe we could do something together now. *winks*

“It’s just a week and he’s gone right, okay? ”

I tried to calm him by taking his hand in mine. It usually works everytime and I hope it would this time too.

“Yeah, you can be glad I love you , otherwise I would have killed you for agreeing to keep him here.”

AN:
Too short I know but at least better than nothing.

Okay, I got a few messages about this book ,asking if I'm quitting it or not.
Well,
I have no intentions of discarding this book.
I'll do it the day I get over Hardik (which will never happen so yeah) .

You guys are stuck with me and my stupid imagines.

Meanwhile ,India won the series against Australia 4-1. I wished it was a 5-0 but nevermind. I'm so happy 😂

Plus

Hardik got the Man of the Series award 💃💃

Just look at him 😍😍
He should have a warning label on him I swear ❤❤

And I'll leave you to this another cute picture

Kedar is me 😂
Until next time 😘
Adios 👋