GO BE A HERO

LINNA'S POV

Today is father daughter day. I hope nothing comes up because I never get to spend time with my dad. We're gonna go out for breakfast, go on a walk at the park, have a picnic, and skydiving. I am super excited for today. I felt vibrate, I checked the screen it said
'❤️🕷SPIDEY🕷❤️'. I answered the call.
🕷-Peter 😁-me

🕷-I'm so nervous what if I get all the answers wrong
😁-Don't worry Peter you're gonna be fine
🕷-can you rain check your day with your dad
😁-you know I can't, my dad's a busy person
🕷-I wish you were here
😁-goodbye Peter
🕷-No...wait.d-don't hang up
I hung up on Peter. Shaking my head at his cuteness, I got up and began to get dressed. (Outfit at the top)

~🕸🕷Time Skip🕷🕸~

Dad, and I are on the way to ihop.
"So how are you and Underoos?" Dad asked.
"We're good." I answered. It was super awkward conversation. Dad is usually over protective, but we haven't spent time together in a while because he's always busy. Dad tried to make small talk with me, but it ended up being awkward questions. We finally arrived at ihop. When we were seated the waitress tried to flirt with dad. I interrupted her by saying.
"Can I get a breakfast sampler and an orange juice?" The waitress rolled her eyes and wrote it down.
"How about you honey?" The waitress asked dad. I noticed dad shift uncomfortably.
"I'll have the same, but with a coffee instead of orange juice." Dad stated. The waitress winked and walked away.
"Sorry about that honey." Dad began.
"Why can't I just have a decent day with my daughter?"  I shrugged at his question. While we were eating dad told me how he was adding things to Peter's outfit. Dad also mentioned how he was going to have a serious talk with Peter. I just smiled and laugh. We finished our breakfast.
"What's next on our agenda?" I asked.
"Let's see, oh right a walk in the park, and a picnic with my beautiful daughter." Dad answered smiling. I am having such a great day so far.

~🕷👨‍👧At the park👨‍👧🕷~

Dad, and I finished setting up the picnic, the he decided to pick me up and spin me around. Well...he tried, I am a 15 almost 16 year old girl. Dad finally decided to put me down. We began our picnic.
"I miss spending time with my little girl." Dad said smiling.
"I miss it too." I responded. We now decided it was time to go skydiving.

~ 🕷SKYDIVING PLACE🕷~

We were on the plane flying over DC. Yes we went to DC, to skydive. I brought my phone so I can record a video. We were getting ready to jump until I got a text.

❤️🕷SPIDEY🕷❤️-EMERGENCY IN DC ELEVATOR ABOUT TO DROP!!!

❤️🕷SPIDEY🕷❤️- @ THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT!!!
I showed dad the text. I sighed because I wanted to spend the rest of the day with him. Dad gave me a kiss on the head.
"Go be a hero." Dad said proudly. I nodded in return. Dad made me a watch that all I have to do is push a button to suit up, instead of changing. I pushed the button, and jumped out of the plane. I saw Peter at the top of the monument. I unhooked the harness of the parachute and shot a web to the tip of the monument.
"We have to go through the window." Peter told me, while pointing at a tiny window. I nodded in agreement. While we were going through the window I heard someone yell.
"FREEZE!"
"You go ahead I'll distract them." I commanded to Peter. I pushed off the tip of the monument, and glided with these web wing thing. OH MY THOR, I'M FLYING! I landed and saw everyone exiting the elevator.
"Thank you." Liz said to Spiderman following with a kiss on the cheek. I felt a serious pang of jealousy. I decided to go back to my dad.

~❤️🕸🕷Time skip brought to you by Tom Holland's America accent🕷🕸❤️~

I finally found dad in the lab with Bruce.
"There she is." Dad began "The hero of DC."
"Don't give all the credit to me, Peter did the most. I was just distracting the popo." I told him.
"Technically you disobeyed the police just to save people, so you earn half of the credit." Bruce said being the smart one as always.
"Bruce, can you give us a minute?"
I questioned.
"Yeah, sure." Bruce agreed and walked out.
"I'm sorry our day was ruined." I stated to dad.
"It's fine, at least you left to save people." Dad said.
"I love you, daddy." I said to dad using his nickname.
"I love you too, sweetheart." Dad told me.