Damn Baby

Erica

damn look at here I can't believe what is happening right now my baby can in the room and my whole mood change...damn she look good standing there she smell so sexy I wanted to have her then..hey baby..I place my hand on her lap...

Cyn

hey...hey King u look nice baby...u must be Raul nice to meet u Erica have told me some much about u...she looks back at Erica and smile..from look on face I good when she left the house I was half dress and the babysitter still hadn't showed up...when I told Lisa what was going on we skip lunch and went shopping for a bad ass dress u no something that hugs ur body and all the right place that show skin but not to much and it was my baby favor color red...

R: nice to meet finally meet u...he shake her hand..Cynthia

C: oh please call me Cyn and it nice to meet u too...so what is everybody having

R:u made just in time everybody just made it here...so let me ask you something seeing that u are going to b raising my child...

C:ask me...I grab Erica hand I know what she was trying to do...

R:so where are u from...he takes a sip of his drink...

C: right here in New York...

R: that's right I read that about u in a report...

C: oh really and what else did this report say...

R: that u are from the Dikeman...

C: that's right...she looks over at Erica who was just sitting there watching them..what else does it say about me..

R: that u have 2 sisters and 1 brother oh an sorry...

C: it fine...she grabs Erica hand under them table...but enough with question about me it mine turn...

R:am an open book baby...

C: haha my name is Cyn...but what are your though on us being married after only a year...

R: I think it was to soon for Erica to get married...

E:why u say that...I look over at Cyn who rubs my leg trying to clam me down...

C: its okay baby...a lot of people feel that way...but when u no u no...

E: right...but we happy..we are making a family...she rubs Cyn belly bump

R: I know I just dont agree what with this...ur new family..

E: what about it...I could tell he was getting mad..

R: u need to control ur wife...when she was with me she never got out of line...he takes a sip of his drink...

C: she okay she is a grown ass women...she can talk when the hell..heck she wants...

K: mama u said a bad word...

R: what did he call u

E: mama...what else would she call her she is his mama...Cyn

R: did u tell him to call her that Mena..

C: no he choose to call me mama

R: and u didn't stop him Mena...KING

E: why if he feel like calling her mama and she don't have a problem with it y stop it all our children going to call is mama or mommy

R: see that's what am talking about...

C: what it not like she told u something that was wrong...he is my child too am here with him day in day out with him...

R: yea and u still lost him...