Say it!!!!

E:  Cyn what are you doing she left out the room and came back in a lace black thong and bra with hand cuffs I was wet from just seen her stand there.

C: you'll see....I walk back over to them bed I had a plan for her and HER after i hand cuff her hands together I start to plant kiss all over her body. starting at her spot on her neck then down to her breast and nipples until they was red.

E: what every kiss I move my body like a snake as my body reacted to each kiss..awwww babe that feels so good.

C: when I got to her pussy I looked she had her eyes closed all ready...you ready for this?

E: hell yes if my hands wasn't in these cuffs I would  push you head in this kitty until I cum. she looks at me and smile I was just telling the truth. when I felt the warmth of her tongue on me I jumped

C: mmmm...I wanted this for so long babe.

I could see from the way Erica body was moving she ready I put my fingers on her pussy starting off slow.

E: mmmmmm babe that feels good.

C: when I felt her pussy starting to hug my fingers I knew she was about to cum. babe I need to ask you something.

E: mmmmmm oooo yes babe.....putting my head back

C: I started to move faster with my fingers bending down and stuck on her clit like it was my last meal. I waited until her pussy jump for me baby she was about to cum.

E: babe right there am about to cum...as soon as I said that she slowed down I open my eyes fast. Cyn keep going.

C: I will if you answer my questions

E: whatever it is babe you can have it whatever it is just..don't stop doing what you doing

C: I look at her up she was looking at my fingers she was so wet every time I put my fingers in the would slip right out.

do you love me Erica?

E: yes I love you...she was killing me if she don't let me cum am make it happen I started to grind my pussy on her finger she takes them out me.

C: no this is my pussy right am in control of Her...pushing my middle finger so that that it the roof of her cat.

E: babe really NOW Cyn I need to cum

C: and you will when I say so you can cum...I started to speed up again she was losing it again in I slowed again.

E: damn it Cyn that's not fair stop playing with me.

C: you haven't seen me play yet I add other one of my fingers stated moving inside her my hand was killing me but I need to make my point.

do you want to cum for me babe?

E: yes babe I do all over your hand.

C: fine say it I need you to say for me then you can cum

E: mmmmm what do I have to say..Cyn

C: just I say it for me one time..

E: say what she started to move faster but when she blow on my clit I lost it...CYN you can do that am lose it

C: Hahaha SAY IT

E: okay DAMN IT YOURS IT BELONGS TO ONLY YOUuu...as soon as I said that I could feel my juice come right out

C: I reached up took the hand cuffs off Erica kissed her on her lips and fall on the side of her still watching her body jump.

E: babe I look over at Cyn she had closed her eyes I lay on top of her still trying to catch my breath. Cynthia Santana I love you.

C: I know looking down at her I close my eyes again...

E: baby I answered your questions but you never answer mines.

she lift up leaning on her arms

C: what was the questions?

E: do you love me? are you still in love with me? do want us to be together?

C: come on Erica you know I love you and yes am still in love with you. she smiles at me and yes I want to be with you.

E: I just need to hear it.

C: Erica if I didn't want to be with you I wouldn't be her fighting for us.

E: that's all I wanted I kiss her softly on lips and fall asleep in her arms.

4 hours later

Erica

I wake up in her arms feeling so happy and in love I just watched her sleep. she looked so peaceful

Cyn

I open to see Erica beautiful face the sun light coming in from the windows made he look like any angle.

E: hey smiling at her...how did you sleep.

C: great I lean up and kiss her.

E: and we are good now because  babe I can't lose you again

C: Erica am not going anywhere you have my heart I can't leave even if I tried

Erica leans in for a kiss they make out for 10 mins.

E: mmmm...babe we need to stop

C: y Erica

E: we need to get up and put some clothes one before King gets home.

C: that's right

they kiss one last time before jumping in the shower and dress head downstairs on the couch cuddling watching a movie.

King:MAMA? CYN?

E: why this boy always have to yell...WHAT?

C: that y...smiling at her

E: shut up laughing at her

K: WHERE ARE YOU?

E: IN THE MOVIE ROOM

K: OKAY COMEING

E: hey baby

C: hey homie

K: hey guys

E: how was school

K: good we have a trip coming up going to the  museum.

C: sounds like fun

K: I know I can't wait...so what you guys do while I was gone.

E: nothing think about u

K: hahaha you guys was fighting again

he put he had down.

E: hey baby y are you sad

C: what's the matter

K: nothing I was just thinking...never mind

E: nope you started it now I want to now come tell me.

C: you want me to leave so you tell your mama.

K: I just thinking that u was going to go away again.

C: who me come her buddy...I give him a hug. don't be sad am not going anywhere

K: really because you guys have been fighting a lot.

she looks over and smile at Erica and smile

C: that doesn't mean am going to go away we are a family

she look over at Erica and smile each other

sometime we are going to fight but that's doesn't mean not going to be together.

E:or we love each other

she gives him a hug and kiss so does Erica they spend the rest of the day playing in the backyard as a family

OK this the next chapter hope you like it and vote for it tell what you think