16.

1) I hate the flashbacks of things you do not want to remember, the ones when it's four a.m.  and you haven't been able to sleep for hours.
2) I hate that one thing can make you remember a million things you've been trying so hard, for so long, to forget.
3) I hate that it's not the person you miss, because even though it seems as if they are the same they're not, but it's the memories and the feelings they gave you when you were with them.
4) I hate that I could talk to you as if it had been hours not years, since the last time we spoke.
5) I hate that I can remember the words you said years ago as if you'd just said them today.
6) I hate that there are songs I cannot listen to without hearing your name and places I cannot go without seeing your face.
7) I hate that I lost so much time because I thought maybe, just maybe, you'd come back to me.
8) I hate that I want to forget you and all of the happiness you have me over a couple of years with unspoken goodbyes on the tip of my tongue.
9) I hate that my stomach clenches when I hear your name because I remember when I used k hear it and butterflies erupted.
But most of all...
10) I hate that no matter where I go, what I do, or who I love there will always be this spot inside my heart that is yours because you were the first person to take ownership of something so important, you made me forget love existed and he made me believe all over again.

10 Things I Hate About You