Ch. X

YAY! I got wifi back! Now if I could just get my own computer to work, I've been using my dad's. I need to change the battery, cause it doesn't charge and the screen is only in black and white with faint reds and greens.

ANYWAY!! back to the story!!

After that day, Sakumi couldn't really get that much sleep since the thought never left her alone. She'd be lucky to get at least 4 hours of sleep. She's been wanting to ask Iouzen on it, but she hasn't seen him in a while and she was worried she'd be wrong, and she wanted to console Kyuta about it to but he's disappeared too. Where have these people been going!?

"Sakumi!"

The person who was calling out to her, moved her hand and Sakumi wasn't paying attention so she ended up hitting her forehead on her counter.
"Ow" she mumbled and looked at her caller. Her eyes widened when she saw Ichirohiko.
"You ok?" he asked slowly
Sakumi chuckled nervously, "Yeah I'm fine" she said leaning on her forearms
Ichirohiko hissed, "your forehead is red" he said as he leaned over and moved her bangs aside
"Oh, it's ok" she said, "don't worry about" she moved his hand away, "why are you here, isn't it early for you to check up on me?"
"Dad said something about training on his own for a bit" he said as he jumped over her counter, "The master is gonna choose a date any day now and he said he wanted to train real good for it"
"Oh" she said
"So I thought I'd come help you, you know, like old times" even though he had the scarf-tassels around his mouth, she could see that he was giving her a sweet smile.
Sakumi blushed and smiled shyly at him. It's been a while since she's seen him give her that kind of smile. Of course he smiles at her, but his sweet, caring, heart-warming smile is rare these days.

***************

"Sakumi you've been spacing out a lot today" Ichirohiko said
It was lunch time, and both of them were eating Onigiri that Ichirohiko got when Sakumi told him to bring something to eat earlier that day.
"what do you mean?" she asked not looking at him from her seat on her counter, and took another bite of her rice ball.
"I mean you haven't been paying attention, and you actually got orders wrong, even Jiromaru's-who always gets the same thing" he explained
"oh" she said lowering her small lunch
"What's been on your mind?" he asked
She didn't say anything. She didn't want to say anything about her thoughts on Ichirohiko being a human.
"Sakumi?" he asked again
"I-i-it's nothing" she stuttered
"really?" he asked straightening up. "does this have something to do with that world?"

The fox's eyes widened.
"Um, yeah I guess you can say that" she said rubbing the back of her neck
Suddenly she felt weight on her lap. She looked down and saw that Ichirohiko was laying on his arms on her lap. "You're not thinking of...you know, going to that world again....are you?" he asked
She could see a hint of sadness in his eyes. "No way" she chuckled, "I've seen it already"
"Then you won't leave me to go over there?"
"Of course not, Ichirohiko" she said "This is my home, like I would go to that world" she chuckled as she took another bite of her rice ball, "besides, you're my boyfriend, why would I leave you?"
Ichirohiko only starred at her as she ate. He then got an idea. (I felt weird thinking about this)

"Sakumi" he whined, "I'm still hungry"
Sakumi's eyes widened at his tone. She's never heard him whine before. "T-too bad Ichi, you basically scarfed down your Onigiri" she said as she put the rest of her rice ball in her mouth, trying to keep her blush down.
Ichirohiko smirked as he stood up slowly and lowered his scarf tassels. He suddenly kissed her. Sakumi's eyes widened at his sudden action. Her blush grew as Ichirohiko continued with the kiss. Luckily for her, there wasn't many people out and about. She squeaked when she felt Ichirohiko's tongue lick her bottom lip. She could feel her ears perk up and her tail becoming stiff in shock (you know like a cat when they hiss at you). Ichirohiko opened his eyes to look at her blushing face. She still hasn't opened her mouth either, since she was too much in shock. So Ichirohiko reached behind her and rubbed her tail, moving closer to him. Sakumi shut her eyes as she gasped. The boy to this chance and stuck his tongue in her mouth (urg this is so weird for me!). Ichirohiko brought the hand, that rubbed her tail, up to her cheek as he deepened the kiss a bit more.
"Ichi" Sakumi moaned, "p-please....stop" she tried
Ichirohiko only hummed in response as he starred at her eyes. Her blush was growing by the second.
Suddenly, Ichirohiko stopped and berried his face in the crook of her neck, leaving the young female fox girl breathless and red up to her ears. She was had her hands on his chest as she catches her breath, wondering why he suddenly stopped. That's when she heard more people walking around. So that's it. Sakumi had noticed that Ichirohiko had been hiding his face for a while now. At first she thought he was just being shy, but now...she wasn't sure if it was cause he sees his similarity to humans, or if he was being shy.

Ichirohiko stood up straight and cleared his throat, "I should'e have gotten the same flavor as yours" he simply said smirking at her. Sakumi blushed again and he could almost see swirls in her eyes as well as smoke from her ears. Ichirohiko gave a closed eye chuckle at her cuteness, until her heard a thud come from her direction. He looked over and saw the fox girl on the floor, with actual swirls in her eyes. Ichirohiko chuckled again as he knelt down and rested the fox's head on his lap and messaged her ears to try and calm her down.

Suddenly, popping sounds were heard, but he couldn't see anything since he was sitting below the counter. But he was able to catch a few words and by the sound of it, it looks like The Master has finally decided on a date. Ichirohiko smiled. FInally, his dad can finally take down that stupid Kumatetsu.
A moan brought him back from his thoughts. He looked down and saw Sakumi coming back to Earth. She opened her blue eyes and looked up at him.
"Please never do that again" she said shyly with a tiny blush on her cheeks.
Ichirohiko chuckled and kissed her red cheek as she sat up, "I'll promise" he said and looked into her eyes, "for now" with that he got up and moved to the counter to take someone's order.
Sakumi stayed in her place on the floor trying to hide the smoke coming from her ears, until Ichirohiko called her to get to work.

Oh my god, that was so weird for me. That's the first time I write something like that. Anyway, i thought I should give Sakumi and Ichirohiko some action, so i tried this. I kind of like it.......but lets see what you guys think.