Gotta get a lil something off my chest here...

I honestly don't mean to sound critical or like a stickler for proper English, word usage, grammar, and so forth here, but come on. Ik a lot of writers here on Wattpad are in either high school or college; do they still teach you how to use the English language properly? I see far too many misspelled words, too much incorrect grammar and word placement, incorrect sentence construction, etc, etc, to think they don't still teach English in school. Maybe English isn't the best subject for some of you? Or could it be that some of you don't pay attention in English class? I am aware I diverge from proper English from time to time when I talk privately with my Wattpad friends. But for the most part I try to write so people will not get confused when they read my to-be-written story Torn Between Two. I don't know how the rest of you were taught when it comes to writing stories, but I was taught to look at my work as I'm writing to catch any mistakes, and to go back and correct them as soon as possible. All I'm asking is that those writers whose works I read make more of an effort to go back and check their work for errors. Poorly written stories are a turnoff for people like myself, which I am aware of. That is why, when I do finally post the first part of my story, I will check and double check my work so that I may present a story that will catch the attention of potential readers. And I would hope I get some more followers too, lol.

Okay, rant over. It felt good getting this off my chest, to be honest. Y'all have a nice night. Sweet Roman dreams to my fellow Reigns girls, and sweet Ash dreams to my fellow Armand girl MiVidaLocaReigns. I highly recommend her book Ultraviolence; I always look forward to her updates on that one. Ria, I love you like you're my little sister.