''BOO!'' A loud scream came right from behind you as you felt a pair of hands roughly landing on your shoulders. By reflex you turned around and slapped whoever just tried to scare you. Your eyes widened realizing the person you just hit was Jackson.

''YAAAHHHH!! THAT HURTS!'' He jumped back, rubbing his red cheek as you saw Jinyoung and Mark laughing at the situation from the side. Youngjae even fell on his knees because he was laughing too much. ''First she throws a water bottle and now- W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!''

''We just witnessed a rejection'' Mark said, trying to hold in his laughter to finish his sentence, Jinyoung still laughing and leaning his forehead onto Mark's shoulder, clapping his hands.

''Jackson the look on your face HAHAHA you should've seen it!" Jinyoung finally said, as you stood there, shocked expression, a hand on your mouth.

''I'm sorryyy''

''OOOO you better be!!''

''You shouldn't have tried to scare her it's your own fault Jack'' Youngjae said, trying to get up on his feet

''Well who knew she was going to fire back?! I think I got scared the most here- god GUYS CUT IT OUT!'' He exclaimed, looking at his friends still laughing.

''Isn't Jaebum coming?'' You asked.

''Ahh, yess he had to do something so we'll have to wait a little. Sorry'' Youngjae explained.

''He accidentally bumped into a teacher and his cup of coffee fell and broke. So the teacher forced him to go make a new one.'' Mark added.

''Such a klutz sometimes I swear.'' Jinyoung then sighed.

''Oh...I know one more of a klutz! Hey Y/N remember at the mall when you bumped into- ARGH!!'' Jackson couldn't finish his sentence as you kicked his leg, still looking forward like nothing happened.

''CAN YOU STOP?! I'll end up at the hospital soon if you keep doing that. OH! AND THAT'S ACTUALLY CALLED BULLYING!'' He protested.

''No that's called sign of affection.'' You replied as Jackson eyebrows jumped high.

''Oh my God...'' Jinyoung said, making a few steps towards you and hugging your arm. ''It's my friend from now on, we understand eachother, I claim her''

''What? NO! She's mine okay? I found her first!'' Jackson then hugged your other arm trying to pull you away but Jinyoung didn't give in.

''Jackson get your filthy paws off of her'' Jinyoung smirked, glaring at the boy, challenging and smacking Jackson's hands away.

''Filthy paws yourself you got it!?''

This whole situation made you laugh and sigh. At the sight of it Youngjae and Mark stared at the 2 boys having an argument with amusement. Just at this moment your attention was drawn to Mark's hand that formed a fist, meeting Youngjae's. You were confused but didn't say anything.

From the corner of your eye, you realized that Megan was still standing there. You almost forgot about her after Jackson's appearance startled you. But Megan....hid herself? No, that can't be. She wouldn't be afraid to humiliate someone in front of a bunch of people. Then why? The questions kept flowing up into your mind as you heard the door open once again, Jaebum walking out this time.

''Sorry I am late-'' He stopped, looked at Jinyoung and Jackson holding your arms at both sides and arguing as you silently mouthed a ''Help me''. Mark and Youngjae trying not to laugh seeing Jaebum sighing in annoyance, but smiling at the silly situation.

''Oh godness Jackson what happened to your cheek'' Jaebum whimpered, with a tired voice addressing to Jackson.

''It's her! It's a walking problem!'' He exclaimed.

''Look who's talking'' Jaebum shot back at him. Jackson making a straight face as the rest of you chuckled with widened eyes.

''WHATEVER !! let's head to the studio!'' Jackson pressured, changing the subject.

''Bambam and Yugyeom will join us later. They will be free in 2 hours. Let's get going then guys'' Jaebum concluded and started walking away in front of you as the rest followed. You looked back, glancing one last time at Megan hiding behind a wall.

She didn't look very happy....