Epilogue (Completely Optional)

(Mature)

I get up slowly and walk into the kitchen where Harry's pouring some milk for himself. I smile and step beside him. As he drinks the liquid I lean over and whisper into his ear.

"I wrote something for you!"

He puts his cup down and turns to me. "Why?"

I shrug and grab his hand. "I dont know. I got bored. Come on!"

He laughs and shakes his head but let's me lead him upstairs. Where I make him close his eyes before going into the room. Its nothing special. Just rose petals around the room and candles. But Harry loves it because when he opens his eyes and gasps, before looking up ar me and smiling saying how beautiful it was.

I smile happily before grabbing than guitar and strumming a few times ti make sure its tuned. I take a deep breath before I start.

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

When I finish I look at Harry. He bites his lip before launching at me. He rips the guitar out of my hands and presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his waist and pick him up. He kisses me a little harder as I lay him down in the bed.

He hooks his ankles over my back and pulls my shirt over my head before I attack his neck. He mo and and pulls at my hair. I shove his shirt up and start kissing around his chest. His breath quickens as I wrap my lips around the bud of his nipple. He gasps.

"Oh Louis!"

He bite it lightly before shimmering him out of his sweats. I suck a love bite into his hip and he bucks up a little. I press lightly on his other hip to keep him in place. I pull back and smile at the dark purple mark on his hipbone.

I crawl back up him and press my lips to his as I slip his boxers down his legs, then doing the same with mine. He moans as I grind down on him and spread his legs out. I pull back and press my fingers to his lips. He greedily shoves my fingers in his mouth and suck hard on them.

As he's doing that I lean down and lick a flat stripe over his pink and puckered hole. He bites my fingers lightly as I poke my tongue into his hole. He moans and I pull my hand out of his mouth and press my finger in along with my tongue. He rocks down and throws his head back into the pillow. I pull out and press two of my fingers into his hole.

I crook my fingers while pumping. Then I feel that little spot that's out of place on his silky walls. I suck at his thigh as I press my third finger past the resistance. I pull my fingers out when he taps my shoulder. I crawl up him and peck his lips.

"Yes love?" He pants a little as he answers. "Wanna..ride you!"

I nod slowly and lay down on my back. He sits up and straddles me before leaning down and kissing me. I moan and grab his love handles. He pulls away and goes down and quickly takes me into his mouth to slick me up. I moan and tug at his hair, ignoring the earge to buck up into his mouth.

He pulls off with a pop and sits up over my groin. He lines himself up and carefully sits down until my hips are pressed to his bum. He rocks his hips a little before sitting up and slowly going back down.

I moan at his tightness, before sitting up and wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. He keeps bouncing as I kiss and bite his neck. He let's out small uh's as he rocks his hips some more.

I reach inbetween us and grab his member before pumping in rhythm with his movements. He let's out a shaky breath and lays his head on my shoulder.

"'M close L-louis!" I nod in agreement and hold him closer before pressing my lips back to his.

I lick his top lip and he opens up to let me in. Our tongues dance together perfectly, and soon he souls back and throws his head back as he comes moaning out a small.

"Louis!"

He shivers as I run my hands up and down his back as his clenching around me pushes me over the edge. I moan and spill into him. He sits up and helps me pull out before he flops onto bed. I grab a few tissues and clean us up.

He smiles tiredly. "Watch, Darcy's going to have a little brother or sister!"

I chuckle at his statement and lay down. He rolls onto my chest and presses a kiss to my cheek. I pull the comforter over our intertwined bodies and kiss his nose.

'I don't think she would mind!" He giggles into my neck. "I love you Hazzabear!"

He sighs happily and kisses my collerbone. "I love you too Boobear!"

Its over. Oh my gosh I'm on a roll with these stories. Okay onto the next story. ~S