T W E N T Y T H R E E

I think this might be the last full chapter. Then next will be the Epilogue. Which will be optional because its going to basically be smut. So enjoy. ~Shari!!Xx

Darcy crawls around touching things and patting the cat the laid in the floor. About a week ago, we took Darcy into the pet shop and she wouldn't let go of the kitten. It took work but I managed to talk Louis into buying the cat.

Its name is Dusty because he's got grey fur that's got hints of black and white. And it just looks like he's been rolling around in a pile of dust. So we named him Dusty

Darcy been growing fast. She can say many words. And cab crawl around. She also very hyper for a five month old. Also very big. Liam found out that vampire children grown five times as fast as a human baby. So since she's five months old. She looks like a two year old.

Not that I care. I wouldn't change a thing about her. I'm still amazed by her eyes though. Her left eye is a dark blue, like Louis' eyes and her right eye is a sea green like my eyes. I never knew that was even possible. Then again I never thought it was possible to have powers. But look at me now. I control fire and water.

As I think this I point at a cup of eater and the water raises into the air. I bring it towards my face and twirl my finger making it look like a tornado.

Then Darcy sits on my lap as I hold water in front of her face. She giggles and pokes at the water that's floating in the air. I smile and twirl ot around a little before Niall walks into the room.

"Okay is Darcy ready?"

I nod and stand up to hand Niall the baby. "Thank you so much for doing this Nialler!"

He smiles. "Anything for you guys. And I love spending time with my neice."

Darcy giggles and pokes Niall's nose. I smile as she waves at me. "Bubu dada!" I smile. She said bye bye dada by the way.

I wave back. "Bye baby girl. Have fun!"

As the door closes I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Alone at last!" He whispers while kissing my neck.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hi!"

He chuckles and presses our lips together before pulling back and turning me back around. I feel my shirt being lifted and his fingers run over the scar on my back.

"How have you been feeling?" I sigh. "Better. Expect the nightmares. But I feel better physically."

He walks in front of me and cups my cheeks. I grab his wrists and lean forward. Our lips meet in the middle and soon our tongues are wrestling. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He takes a few steps forward making me fall back into the couch. I sigh and pull back.

He flips us around quickly so that I can snuggle into his chest. He kisses my head before pulling me closer and turning on a movie.

Okay this was a really bad last chapter but, I hope you all liked the story! ~Shari!!xx