E I G H T E E N

Two and a half months.

That's how long since Harrys been gone. And I can feel every inch of pain that their giving him. The burn a vervain. The sting of a whip. And the pain of the cuts. Their killing him. Slowly and painfully. And I can't find him.

I cry out a little as I feel the same pain in my face. Most likely because Harry just got punched. I hope the babies okay.

I couch a little and lean forward as I feel the sting of the cuts on my arm. I wince and look down at my arms and see the faint line growing longer on my arm. A tear runs down my face. Not because of the pain, but because Harry's feeling this pain.

I swear to god once I find Eleanor I will rip every single limb of her body. Harry doesn't deserve this. Nobody does. I sigh and get up to walk but I'm suddenly pushed down back into the couch. I look up and see Liam, Dani, and Niall standing in front of me.

Liam sighs. "Look Louis. We're going to tell you something, but you have to promise you'll stay seated." I swallow and nod slowly.

Niall speaks. "We know where Harry is."

My head shots up and I almost stand up until I remember my promise. "Well why aren't we getting him out?" I ask eagerly.

Dani is next to sigh. "Because we need everyone. Zayn, Perrie, and Emily are on their way back from their hunt. We'll leave once they get back okay?"

I take a deep breath and nod slowly. Emily is a hybrid that we found out in the woods alone. We took her in and are training her to control and hunt. She's nice and learns fast. She knows how to fight. Which is good.

*

Around ten minutes later, everyone arrives and I jump up ready to go get my Hazza back. I slap my hands together.

"Let's do this!"

Everyone nods their heads before we're out the door and following Liam through the woods. Soon we're in front of an old shake where I here a scream come from inside. At the same time I feel an intense pain in my back. Liams quick to slap his hand over my mouth just as I let out a scream.

I take deep breaths through my nose before nodding, and Liam removes his hand. I'm first to burst through the doors. Theirs five vampires who I'm guessing are guards. I huff.

"Sorry to ruin your fun, but."

That's when I use my super speed to run behind one and quickly snap his neck and put a steak through his heart. Liam calls for me.

"Louis, get Harry, we'll take care of this!"

I look back at him and he nods for me to go. I nod back before bolting down the stairs. As I'm walking, familiar breathing comes within ear shot and I know I'm close to finding Harry. So freaking close.

That is until I run into the worst person in the world.

Eleanor.

She smirks. "Hello Lewis, long time no see!"

I snort at how she says my name wrong. "Its Louis, and there was a reason for the no see part."

She shakes her head. "You just dint learn do you?" I frown as she continues. "I took your beloved Harry because I knew it was your weakness. I'm doing what you did to me."

"I didn't try to kill someone you loved Eleanor. If you wanted pay back you should have done it to me. Not. Him." I growl out the last two words before running at her.

She punches me in the face but my anger keeps me going. I grab her hair and shoulder and slam her into the wall. She groans and flood us around.

"Jeez Louis, didn't your mother ever teach you to not touch a girl." She says before throwing me across the room so my back hit the opposite wall.

I couch a little before standing straight. "No Eleanor. She told me if you had to. Beat the the bitch!"

She gasps and I run towards her and everything seems like its in slow motion as I run behind her and rip off booth her arms. She screams out and I snap her neck before whispering.

"Bitches like you!"

And stab her heart with a steak. I kick her lifeless body away from mine before remembering why I'm here. I walk to the door and see that its got locks all over it. I frown and back up to the other wall. I take a deep breath before running towards the door and slamming my body into it. The hinges break and I fall onto the door.

I look up and see Harry on the other side of the room tied up and panting hard. I smile with relief and rush iver to him. I squat down and grab his face.

He looks up and I frown at the painful expression on hid face. Hr let's out a breathy and silent scream while leaning forward.

"Lou..I-i t-think the b-baby is c-c-oming."

My eyes widen when I realise it looks like he is pushing. "Liam!" I yell.

I feel a woosh of air and Liams by my side. "Yeah?"

"T-the babys coming." Liams eyes widen too and he swallows and nods as Harry croaks out.

"My b-baby is not being b-born here!"

I nod and Liam breaks the chains. "Pick him up. We need to get home."

I do as told and slowly lift Harry, he cries out and I mumble a lot of apologies. Liam leads us back home and when we do arrive. Harrys screaming in pain.

Woah Louis was pissed off when he was fighting Eleanor. And now Darcy's coming. Interesting chapter huh?

~Shari!xx