E I G H T

[edited]
I groan and open my eyes slowly. Why does my side hurt so much? Then I remember the bite the wolf. Louis. Oh my god. Louis is he alright. I hear the door open and I see Perrie. She smiles softly.

"You're awake. Good!" She seems nervous as she sits down in front of me.

"Where's Lou?" I ask and she smiled more and points next to me.

I look over and see Louis laying on the bed next to me. I sigh in relief, that is until I feel a really bad pain in my side.

"Ahh."

Louis shoots up and I find it very hard to breath. He turns and grabs my face.

"Harry. Harry, breath, deep breaths, just breath." I do as he says and take deep shaky breaths.

He sits back down and I start to cough a lot. Perrie grabs a bucket and I cough into it. Then I feel it burn as I throw up red liquid. Well this hurts.

I set the bucket down and see Louis and Perrie staring at me with wide eyes. I frown, and just as I'm about to question them, Louis speaks up.

"Perrie, we need to do some research on a wolf bite. I have to see if that's what's doing this."

Perrie nods and they get up. I slowly get up, having trouble until Louis comes over to me and picks me up. I close my eyes because they also hurt. Why does it all hurt?

When we get downstairs, Liam turns around with a worried expression as he sees me. He walks over and pulls up my shirt. My wound looks like a bite then lines all around it. Louis swallows and we walk unto the library.

He sets me down and I feel dizzy for a minute but shrug it off and walk towards a shelf. The first thing I see, is exactly what we're looking for. Wolf bite. I open it up to a random page and read though quickly.

Wolf bites hurt, and can cause unseen damage, to any muscle...

Okay maybe a little farther.

If bitten apply pressure around the open wound, until blood is just red. If it has a yellow tint, keep applying pressure.

That would be helpful ! As I read more I stop on something that makes my stomach churn.

Vampires could possibly die from a wolf bite....

My eyes widen and I look at all the sighs. Surely I can't be dying. Right?

Dizzyness.

I was kinda dizzy when I stood up.

Hard time breathing.

My chest kinda feels heavy.

Pain.

"Oh my god." I say and start to have trouble breathing again.

Everyone notices and zooms over to me. "What is it Harry?"

Liam asks and I drop the book and look at everyone while shaking hard. It's all there. Every sign. It's true. This is happening. I manage to croak out.

"I'm dying."

Oh shit. What's happening to Harry?

~Shari!!xx