||CHAPTER 1||

~CHESTERS POV~

"Get up you useless piece of shit!"

That's how I get woken up everyday. By my drunk dad calling me names like that and banging on my door. I wonder how it's still there after all the banging.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said get up you asshole!" he shouted.

I crawled out of my small bed and went to my locked door. If I wouldn't lock it, he would probably flog me awake.

"I-i'm u-up" I stuttered, my voice barely audible.

"Get ready for school or I'm gonna beat you up!" he shouted.

I didn't say anything back. I heard as he went downstairs. After a few seconds the front door closed shut. I let out a sigh of relief. He was gone. I knew that he will be back when I come home from school,and he'll probably beat me up then. But at least I didn't get punched by him before school. I quickly went to my "closet" if I can call it like that.

There are only three shelves on my wall where I keep my clothes. I got my favourite hoodie,wich I wore most of the time and slipped in it. I pulled the sleeves down,so nobody could see my cuts. Yes. I self-harmed. For many years now.

I put on my old black yeans and got my bookbag. I quickly fixed my blonde spiky hair and then went downstairs. I opened the front door and got out of the house. I never ate breakfast or lunch. My dad would never get anything to eat. If I had luck I could afford myself something to eat for lunch or dinner. That's why I am so skinny.

I pulled my hood over my head and walked to school. Since the school was only 10 minutes away I always walked. Well I couldnt drive to school with the bus anyways,because my I dont have got any money for a ticket. I really liked walking to school. I was alone and I could just relax a bit before getting beaten up by my bullys.

So...That was the first chapter of my fanfiction. Please leave a comment,if you liked it and if I should go one with it. I am really afraid that you don't like it. I dont think the chapter was good. But please dont be rude. Its my first fanfic.
Byeee