what he does when he finds out your bi-sexual

i'm very excited to write this one!!

Elton;
he doesn't care
- he just says okay and goes about everything as usual. you were shocked but also quite happy that he didn't care. you didn't want it to become an issue in your relationship.

Colby;
he finds it hot
- he smirks and stares at you. he asked you if your down for some threesomes and i asked if you've done things with girls. he found it incredible and was ready to use it to make your relationship a lot more fun.

Sam;
he got happy
- he was proud of you. he was so happy that you told him and cared about him and loved him enough to tell him. he got emotional and couldn't stop hugging and telling you he loved you. he kept telling you how proud he was of you.

Corey;
he got mad
- he felt like you were going to leave him for some girl. he thought that you were cheating on him and didn't want to be with him anymore. you reassured him you only wanted him and your sexuality didn't effect your relationship. he ended up getting over him.

Aaron;
he questions you
- he wants to know more about everything, he wanted to know when you figured it out and how came to accept everything. he was proud and wanted to know everything. he was very interested and understanding. he also asks if you had feelings for any girls. he just wouldn't stop asking questions but you found it adorable.