NOTICE

Okay, this is sort of a rant but also sort of related to the whole reason why I started 101 Reasons.

Daehwi.

On 30 September, WANNA ONE had a performance. Just as they were performing 'Nayana', Daehwi touched his left ear to find blood oozing from it.

He didn't stop performing though. Instead, the poor boy continued with the brightest smile I've seen.

Woojin noticed Daehwi's ear was bleeding and asked him to get it taken care of but Daehwi just brushed off Woojin's advice and continued the performance.

The bleeding got so bad that it even stained his shirt. Daehwi's left face was dripping with blood.

No, I wasn't there to see it. If I did, this post wouldn't be made so late. I found it on YouTube when I was taking a break from my revision for my exams taking place in two days time.

(Fellow Singaporeans should understand what's sec 2 streaming year and well yeah I'm a sec 2)

I found out about this and literally sat on my chair crying for 30 mins. I already cried the day before when I found out BTS's Seokjin's dog, Jjangu died. Poor jjangu!!!

And now I cry because of Daehwi. YMC BETTER TREAT MY OTTER PROPERLY, IF THEY DONT, IM LITERALLY CONSIDERING SWIMMING TO KOREA TO PROTECT MY BABY OKAY!!

It must have hurt so much... Yet he continued with a smile. He still ran around like the hype otter he is although he was in pain.

101 Reasons...

101 Reasons why Lee Daehwi should go back to BNM.

101 Reasons why Lee Daehwi should be protected in a freaking incubator.