010

~~~

 "Annyeong. My name is Lee Daehwi, I am Jinyoung's best friend. You are?"  

Is he really gonna do this....

"Annyeong, I am Jinyoung's GIRLFRIEND, Y/F/N." I bowed to him.

That was when my parents came to me with Mirae in their arms.

"Y/N my birthday girl! I see you are mingling with others. This is Mirae, your new adopted sister."

WHAT!?!!? PARK MIRAE! MY ADOPTED SISTER!?!?

(A/N: Just imagine your surname is also Park)

"Annyeong Y/N." Mirae smirked at me.

I was about to cry and fall to the ground with everything happening but luckily, Jinyoung came over to tell me that my friends had come over.

"Excuse me...." I said and walked to the door where my friends, Mina(Myoui Mina) ,Somi(Jeon Somi) and Lisa(Lalisa Manoban) were at.

I grabbed them and ran to my bedroom.

"What's wrong Y/N? Don't cry!" Lisa hugged me as I cried into her shoulders.

"Is it Jinyoung!? If he did anything bad to you, he is gonna get it from me!!!!" Somi said.

"Nope. It's Daehwi isn't it?" Mina kneeled infront of me and held my hands.

I nodded silently as I broke off the hug.

"Daehwi? What did he do?" Somi asked.

I'm not surprised that they don't know. You can't expect much since Somi and Lisa are both from another class. After I explained everything, Somi helped me up and dusted off my dress..

"It's your birthday today, don't cry over a boy." She said and helped me down.

"Saengil chukahamnida. Saengil chukahamnida. Saranghaneun Park Y/N. Saengil chukahamnida." they sang me a birthday song and Jinyoung came and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Happy birthday Y/N..." 

best birthday ever....

~~~