38.

Written by trishla singh.
I hope u people remember this story😉

"He transfered 25 lakhs rupees in someone Geeta Verma's account.. kaun hai ye..Geeta...urghhh..
.bank details...yes.."Randhir took that file with him.

He went to the bank,being the son
of Harsh Shekhawat ,the bank gave him all information about
that lady which was a complete shock to him.

"Ye..ye..Geeta Verma..she works in the same hospital.. jaha Sanyukta ne humare baby..ko...(he greeted his teeth)I'll not leave you Geeta Verma..."saying this he went to hospital.

At the hospital..

"I want to meet Geeta Verma,she
is a nurse here.."he asked the receptionist.

"Sorry Sir but We can't give any information about our staff to a stranger.."the receptionist
denied.

"Now...speak up.."he throw a bundle of pink notes.

The receptionist took that immediately with greedy eyes.

"Whole staff is corrupt here...inko to baad m dekh lunga"he muttered under his breath.

"Sir,Geeta Verma worked here as a nurse....but.."

"But..what..where is she now?"Randhir asked restlessly.

"But she quite her job one year before..abb kaha hai kuch pata nahi.."receptionist answered.

Randhir hit the wall on frustration, how much he was desperate to find out his baby the more it was becoming complicated for him.

"Please help me...mera usse milna bahut jaroori hai..try to understand.."he begged the receptionist.

She looked at his vulnerable condition,"Sir one person can tell you where must be she...ward boy Manish..he is her cousin.. just wait I am calling him..."she said .

"Thank u so much.."he replied
with a smile.

She called him on the intercom, after sometime he came .Randhir ran to him and grabbed his both hands.

"Arey..ye aap kya kar rahe hai..or non hai aap.."the wardboy asked him taking back his hands.

"I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat..but mai kaun hu ye matter nahi karta ..I need your help please mana mat karna..."Randhir said hopefully.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat..nam kuch suna suna sa lag raha hai"Manish went in deep thoughts.."Sanyukta.. Shekhawat..'s husband...?"

"Yes..she was admitted here for emergency delivery..."he remembeed.

"Yes...she is my wife.. your sister was involved in her delivery.. Geeta"Randhir said.

Manish',s facial expression changed to tense one,"Muje kuch nahi pata uss bare m.."he tried to deny.

"I know ki tumhe sab kuch
pata hai now speak up or else it will not take much time for me to put u behind
the bars..."Randhir threatened him.

"Batata hu ...Saab..plz aisa mat kariyega.."he said scared.

"Speak up quickly..."Rd roared.

"Geeta paiso ki bahut lalachi thi,ek din ek saheb aya..uss din jab tumhari biwi admit hui thi..unke saath ek aurat bhi thi.."

"Aurat..."Rd asked shockingly.

"Ha saheb..dono ne Geeta
ko paiso ka lalach dekar apke bachche ki jagah ki jagah ek  mara hua bachcha rakhwa diya or wo Geeta bachche k saath Darjeeling bhag gyi..jaisa

ki unn dono ka plan tha..isse jyada mujhe kuch nahi pata..."he spoke the truth finally."Or ha apko beta nahi balki beti hui thi wo bhi zinda.."

Randhir looked at him with
disbelief."Are you speaking the truth..my daughter.."he asked to confirm.

"Ji saheb.."he replied.

Randhir leave them and came out
of the hospital. He find a ray
of hope.

"Our baby...Jaan..jald hi hum uske saath honge..our babies and us...we'll live like a happy family.

"Its too late Jaan must be waiting for me.."he thought and drove away to home.

When he reached at home,he saw Sanyukta playing with Suku in the hall and everyone was adoring them.

Randhir realised that the baby wore the frock which they bought.Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips.

"Sanyukta was right,she is looking cute,our daughter must be equally cute like her.."he thought.

**************************
Ignore typos n grammatical mistakes plz.

Tbc.