34.

Written by trishla singh

Next morning Sanyukta's sleep broke feeling something wet on her face.

She opened her eyes and found little cuteness was sitting beside her.

"Suku baby aap uth gaye .." she asked the baby.

Suku passed a toothy grin to her.

"You wanna play." Sanyukta made her sit on her lap nd started tickling her.

"Mmmm.." Suku blabbered in her baby voice.

Sanyukta kissed her cheeks lovingly.

"Aap bahut pyari ho.." Sanyu said and the baby kissed her back.

Randhir who came there to pick her was watching the duo with a smile.

But something clicked in his mind.

"Jaan is getting attached to baby.it will give her only pain.I should stop her before its too late." His rational mind alerted him.

"Good Morning Mrs. Shekhawat.." Randhir said to grab her attention.

She looked up .

"Chinu itani jaldi as gaye .." she asked him putting Suku on the floor.

"Its 10:00 AM dear wify..secondly I was missing my Jaans.." He said caressing her belly.

"I missed you too." She hugged him.

"Go and get ready..we have to leave now " he said.

Her face fell immediately. Unknowingly she didn't want to go away from Suku.

"Hmm.." she hummed in a slow voice.

"Jaan bahut dino se  hum
sath m bahar nahi gaye ...so today we'll for shopping coz abb tum thodi chubby ho gayi ho then lunch at your favorite place...what say." Rd said.

Her face lighten hearing to this.It was the effect of pregnancy hormones.

"Mai bahar wait kar raha hu." Saying this he went out from the room and Shreya entered.

"What a romantic hubby u got Sanyu ...janab to Romeo hai tere pyaar m." Shreya teased her.

"Kuch bhi..." Sanyukta said shyly.

"Mmmm.." Suku pulled Sanyukta's kurta.

"Aww baby..apko meri godi m aana hai..." Sanyukta said and about to pick her up but Shreya stopped her to do so.

"No Sanyukta...you are pregnant.. remember.." Shreya reminded her.

"Sorry baby.." Sanyu hold her ears .

Suku giggled seeing Sanyu's act.

After sometime she came to the hall after getting ready.

Randhir was talking with Ankit.

"Acha hua tu mere office
jane se pehle so kar uth gayi ..Sanyu ....

I want you to resume your
work as managing
director of Agrawal Automobile from home." Ankit said to Sanyukta.

"Bhai..sach.." She asked him
but then looked at Randhir whether he is too involve in this decision.

Randhir nodded his head positively.

"Koi jaroorat nahi hai ...she
need proper rest..aap log iss halat m bhi Sanyu se kam karaoge." Said Ankita who came there to give milk to Sanyu .

"But Bhabhi.. I want...to work." Sanyukta pleaded.

"Kar Lena but after your delievery... now no more discussions." Ankita glared her.

"Okay as u wish Bhabhi." She pouted.

"Acha Bhai bhabhi abb hum chalte hai." Rd said to them.

Sanyukta caressed Suku's face lovingly. Her heart was not ready to leave the baby.

She was feeling the same
pain which she felt when everyone told her that her baby is dead.

Suku started crying, she was struggling in Shreya's arms to jump on Sanyukta.

"Shreya plz shaam ko mere ghar aa jana...Suku k sath." she whispered so that no one could hear.

"Sure..meet u in the evening." Shreya replied.

Sandhir settled in the car.Sanyukta was silent.Randhir sensed her inner turmoil.

"Jaan aaj hum na tumhare liye bahut sare dress kharidenge..mai choose karunga okk." He said on this she just passed a smile.

They reached at a mall. Randhir choosed many dresses for her.

"Done.." He asked .

"Yaa thanks for it.." she replied.

"Then let's eat something my baby must be hungry." He said picking the shopping bags.

They headed towards the
food court .They were passing by the kids section when Sanyu's gaze fell on a beautiful pink frock.

"Rd wo pink dress kitani pretty hai ..plz buy that" she requested him.

"Sanyukta tumhe kaise pata ki hume beti hi hogi.." he teased her.

"Shut up..I want that dress
for Suku...so issme bahut cute lagegi....plz" she requested him with so much hope.

"Okay..u just wait here..mai lekar ata hu." He said and went into the shop to buy that dress for their baby.

The first gift for their first child.

*************************
Next-Rd goes to meet Parth. Sandhir-Parth past start.